office

Karan kundra is ceo in kundra industries. Teju also works in the same company from last one month but karan didn't noticed her or met her as she is mere a designer and there is thousand of people in the staff  like her. But teju had seen him once or twice in office but only coming and going because designing floor is on 16th and karan's floor personal was 48th. She is impressed from him a lot but she believes he is not her cup of tea aur isiliye she focusses more on her work. But still she wish everyday to see him once....
Kisko pata tha that he is only her's.... 😊

One day in office everybody was in rush kyunki aaj kuch foreign clients aayen the aur unko aaj pitch present krni thi to every manager of each department was in conference room is project pe teju also worked hard but vahan to manager hi represent krta h every thing and she was mere a employee. ..
Karan came in the office and directly enters into conference room. Every manager specially females lost in him.. Some specially for that day weared low neckline dresses so that their boobs can say hi to karan and they were applying lot of makeup to impress him but he didn't looked even a single time to them and the whole room was automatically filled with his bysak vanilla flavored perfume.... In which all the people were lost they came into their senses when karan sat on his chair..
Tabhi he noticed ki designing manager ki chair khali h so he became so angry and asked where she is and immediately called her junior and usse pta chalta h ki beacuse of an emergency of her parents death she is not here ye sunke karan calm ho jata h aur kehta h ki designing department se kisi ko to hona hi padega yahan so he asked junior that jis bhi designer ne sbse jada kaam kiya ho is project me vo yahan aake pitch present kare.....

I hope u all r liking this story. This is my first time to pls gaffe mt dena and pls comment ur suggestions and dont forget to like it pls... 😊