compensation

I'm so sorry to every reader bcs i had not given update from a long time actually i lost my i pad pls forgive me and continue the story.....

The rays of the sun start coming through the window and teja's beautiful sleep got disturbed but as soon as she opened her eyes n saw herself in the strong arms she just blushed a little, karan also start opening his eyes due to disturbance..
Teja - gooooodd mooorningg sunnnnyyy
Karan - good morning mera ladoo and just gived a soft loving peck on her forehead and tights the grip of his arms...
Teja-karan aaj to last day hai na abhi to hum logon ko kapde bhi choose krne hain roke ke liye kitna kaam hai...
Karan-hmm teju tm freshen up ho jao tab tak mai breakfast order karta hun and then saath me baith kar dresses final karenge ohk...
Teju-ok sunny

After some time teju came in karan's room but vo usse nhi dikhta and achanak se someone just lifted her from back holding her waist, teja just looked back n she giggled and blushed and said kya karan aap bhi u r just a small kid..

Karan- sweetie u make me like a kid.. Chalo have some breakfast and then let's choose dresses

In this way only happily they choosed all the things n dresses and after that teju became so tired she just slept on couch holding karan's shirt in his fist, karan just laughed a little seeing her anda😂 like this... He also slept in the couch only holding her...

Ab I'm not going to give details bs Itna smj  lo they took flight and came back ab roka day se continue krenge next ch me...

Sorrry again