'run'

Chapter 2
"Run"

•SUHYEOK POV•

We were kind of concerned but we didn't argue so we left the room hyun-woo stayed behind fighting off the zombies that followed us, we reached the broadcasting room, hyun-woo was the last to enter the room, we took a second to catch our breath all of a sudden the recording room door slammed open revealing Ms. Park, we were glad to see her, "Ms. Park!" Deasu said cheerfully while hugging her "are all of you okay? Were any of you bitten?" She asked "no we weren't" I said and she nodded her head "okay good, what about you hyun-woo?" All of us went silent for moment before hyun-woo spoke up "i-im fine Ms. Park..." he said Ms. Park nodded and started asking us questions and so on, we were making a plan to escape and get help, while hyun-woo was just looking out the window, I wanted to ask him what's wrong but I refused to ask him.

•CHEONGSAN POV•

I looked at suhyeok and he was just staring at hyun-woo, "yah, suhyeok why are you staring at my brother?" I said then everyone looked at suhyeok including hyun-woo I saw his face was red from embarrassment, "it's nothing.." he said trying to break the awkwardness we got back to our plan and how to get help, after we decided on what our plan was gonna be it was already nightfall, we picked a spot in the room on where we're going to sleep of course I'll sleep next to gwinam, nayeon, namra and eunji said that they will sleep together and so on, and suhyeok decided to sleep next hyun-woo, which I find cute, and eventually we all fell asleep hoping to be rescued..

The next day....

All of us woke up the next day well except for suhyeok and my brother, I know something is going on with suhyeok, he never acts like this to anyone, after a couple minutes suhyeok and hyun-woo woke up, suhyeok's back was in pain since he slept against the wall but for some reason hyun-woo's back didn't hurt, but yeah, we were talking with each other for awhile until someone entered the room making us jump, it was myeong-hwan.. We were shocked to see him here "myeong-hwan..."hyun-woo said, he stood up almost like he was about to punch him, " look hyun-woo I know I was an asshole to you but you guys have to listen to me.. " he said he sounded like he was panicking "what happened to you? " deasu said confused as hell "when I had my phone I heard that soldiers will kill people who they think are infected, so even if you only have a scratch or even just scar they will kill you" he explained which made us shocked why..? "There's no point to rely on adults anymore.. " we looked at hyun-woo but there was his eye.. It had like a bright red color to it, and I'm sure all of us saw the change in his eye, "we have to focus on living.. " he said his voice got lower but we just agreed with him. "So is myeong-hwan staying with us or? " wujin asked breaking the silence "let's let myeong-hwan stay, but let's also keep him away from hyun-woo since it looks like these two had a hard relationship together" ms. Park said, and all of us agreed with her hyun-woo sat back down and tried to relax. We can't rely on adults anymore...

I am really sorry that this is short I'm really busy with helping my mom with her bakery and my dad's work so yeah sorry if it's short I was on a rush!

Word count: 640