Back 2 school

Louise pov

It was 6.15am i woke up from my Alarm. I got out of bed and walked down the hall to the room of my little brother Thomas. I knocked three times before letting myself in.

"Hey little bro, wake up." He stirred awake. But turned aroun and groaned. I chuckled slightly and pulled the duvet off of him. "Allright, Allright im up!" He said throwing his hands up in the air.

I smiled he is only three years younger and we pretty much only have eachother so we have a good bond. "Come on shower, you stink." I said joking. "Ha.Ha. very funny sis." I laughed at him. "You can take a shower first and ill make breakfast, then im gonna shower. Be sure to be down in 20 Allright?" He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yes, mom." I chuckled and made my way downstairs.

Our mom died giving birth to little Tommy, thats something our 'father' never could get over. As Thomas got older he started verbally abuse him and refused to Cook or buy something for him. Thomas was scared id hate him too, but hes my lil bro so i cooked for him and bought his schoolsupplies and clothes even his first cellphone.

I went to the parent meetings and his basketballgames. I love him with all my heart and will always be there for him as long as he wants me too and needs me. Dad was always with his girlfriend basically living there so he wouldnt have to deal with us so we basically lived on our own.

I grabbed the pancake mix and made his breakfast. I cut some strawberries and made a banana smoothie. This was his favorite breakfast so i would make it atleast once a week. Then i made his lunchbox. A turkeyham sandwich with salade and some crackers and i gave him a bottle of his favorite soda. I put a note in it and 10 dollars. I wrote 'hey little bro, i love you enjoy. Ps the 10 dollars is for you to take lindsey for a Coffee or something Prince charming ;)

Lindsey and him are head over heel in love with eachother and they have been dating for 4 months already. Hes growing up so fast and is a real gentleman for her. I couldnt be prouder. Shes perfect for him she feels like a sister to me.

"Yo lazy ass! Breakfast is served." "Yeah, yeah coming!" 5 min later he stumbled the kitchen in with wet hair and his backpack in his hand he put the lunch inside and began digging in the food. "Tfanks-- this is dwelisous" he said with his mouth stuffed. I rolled my eyes and ruffled his wet hair "no talking with full mouth." I said teasing. He rolled his eyes and chuckled in response.

I went upstairs and showered. I put my chestnutbrown hair in a messy bun and put on my Black ripped skinny jeans with my soccer team hoodie and some White air forces i put on a shitload of rings and my necklace. I didnt put any make-up on because im gay and never understood the need of those things. I picked up my bag and car Keys.

"Come on Tommy, if you want a ride we have to leave now." We walked to my Black range rover and got in. I had started working when i was 10 and saved up only buying things with it for Thomas because dad still gave me money to buy clothes and food.

I dropped him of at school and went to mine, westview high. I was still early it was 8.35am and my classes didnt start until 9. I got out and walked out of the parking lot when someone ran into me almost falling but i could keep em up Just in time.

I looked down into beautiful hazel eyes. An auburn brown haired woman looked at me with emberassment her face turned red. And i helpen her up her feet. "Hey, you allright?" I asked her "y-yeah im sorry" she looked down. " nah thats all good, you New here?" Her face shot up and our eyes met her face turned red again "yeah, i have to get to room 206c but i have no idea where that is." I smiled at her "well coincidence is i need to head there too so ill show you." She smiled so sweet it was super cute and i felt a flutter in my chest. "That would be great."

We walked together to the classroom. And got in we had taken pretty long outside so once we got in the Bell rang. And the others made their way in. Coco head of the cheerleaders jumped in my arms as soon as she saw me.

She had been my bestfriend ever since the first day of highschool but we were very physical, hugs kisses smacking eachothers asses. But she was not my type and i wasnt hers cuz im a girl and shes straight af. And she wasnt mine because she was Just a lil shorter and im pretty tall im 6,2 shes 6.0 i like shorter women, mostly with dark brow hair and brown eyes slim figure boobs not too small not too big and a sexy ass to squeez. She has to be funny have a childish side, sweet caring and honest. If i think about it is pretty much like the girl from earlier well from the outside atleast i didnt really know her so for the personality part i couldnt say yet.

Shit i didnt even know her name. Well atleast we have english together ill give her my number so we can help eachother with homework and we can look if we have any other classes together. I let go of Coco Who sat down at our usual spot in the middle of the class at the Windows.

I turned around to the girl from earlier she still stood there her eyes were already on mine she looked annoyed, jealous? Of what? I walked ober to her "Hey, you can sit with me and my bestfriend Coco if you want? The teacher isnt here yet and im sure she'll allow it." "Bestfriend huh? You two seem awfully close." She said a little harsh.

But i couldnt help but laugh at her. "Did i say something funny?" She crossed her arms and i laughed even harder "oh im sorry shes not my type and im not hers, shes straigther than a line drawn with a linial."  I laughed again. She kind of had some relieve on her face it was cute. Then she spoke up again. "Allright as long as you two dont distract me while teaching you can sit next to her." Fuck she was the teacher. Fuck.fuck.fuck shes gorgeous and i wanted to ask her out my fucking god Just my damn luck. I groaned and face palmed myself she looked at me amusedly. I Just sighed and sat next to Coco.

*next part will be lizzies pov*