First day at work

Elizabeth pov

The cute girl Who saved me from a sore butt groaned as realisation seemed to hit her that i was the New teacher. I couldnt help but chuckle while she made her way over to her best friend in the back. I waited till everyone was seated. And started my lesson.

"Alright im your New english teacher mrs. Olsen" i heard a slam and saw the girl from earlier slam her head at the table in frustration. I didnt know why, was it because im a teacher or im married? I kind of blushed thinking about those possibilities but regained my composure fairly Quick "well miss in the back i hope your head Hurts, i know its a bummer im married but no need to slam the table" i said with a smirk the class laughed she looked up confused "im sorry the lesson already started?" I was slightly emberassed she didnt slam her head because of me she hadnt even been listening which irritated me i wanted to have her full attention. I-i mean.. i wanted all the classes attention... fuck that was close.

I looked at her beautifull eyes then stared at her and crossed my arms. "Well since you didnt pay attention, im mrs Olsen the english teacher for the rest of the year. Im New but i dont tolerate disrespect or someone trying to fool me." She looked at me then also crossed her arms "nice to meet you." She said with sarcasm lingering in the air. She did NOT like the way i spoke to her as if she was a stupid kid i had never seen before. I felt kinda bad then picked up my attitude again "well detention for you miss...." i shit i didnt know her name. "Its miss Conner" she said which earned a oooeeeee from the rest and she got nudged by her friend but remained staring daggers at me.

I must admit it was quite sexy.... for a girl... uhum im totally straight yup... yeah no seriously no one believes that shit... but im married and shes my student shes probably already taken probably by a guy...

"Okay, connor leave my classroom" i said it before i knew what i said *shit* i muttered under my breath "gladly" she stood up and winked at a girl Who had been eye fucking her which she noticed. Grabbed her backpack made her way to the door and blew a Kiss before sarcastically saying "bye mrs olsen, lovely to meet you" she wanted to open the door again and before opening the door she turned around again "Oh and i slammed my head against the table cuz i forgot i had a doctorsappointment today." She turned to the class and said in serious tone to the guys Who were in the front "behave, shes married" then winked at me and left.

The rest of the lesson girls were looking at me like i was some sort of threat except the girl Who was seated next to Connor, i still dont know her first name for sure but i think its louise cuz the girls couldnt stop about how Hot she was going against a teacher. And the boys made some comments and kept staring. And i was overly annoyed by it. "Can you boys stop the drooling" then one of the girls said "yeah i mean Louise is way hotter besides i think she told you guys to behave. Or should i text her?" The boys quickly shut up but one boy kept making disgusting comments troughout my lesson, i believe he was called Tony. I got tired of it and spoke up looking at the girl from before "hey why dont you text Louise?" The girl smirked "On it"

5 min later the door flew open and the same girl i trew out stood there looking unamused and said "i thought i told you guys to behave. Didnt i.... Tony" she looked him dead in the eye and he looked intimidated but reacted anyway "aw Come on shes asking for it, youre gay you have eyes too tell me  she isnt Hot" she crossed her arms "she isnt Hot" the girls laughed and i felt kinda pained but she spoke again "she isnt Hot, shes gorgeous and married besides shes a teacher and would never be interested in you. You disgrace of a man disrespecting a woman like that. Youre on the bleachers for the next three matches. Next time behave like i warned you to. Or keep up this attitude. What you want but ill kick you off in an instant if i ever hear something like this again.
He turned red and i smirked at him then the girl Who eye fucked her yelled "have my babies" Louise chuckled walked to her picked up a pen and wrote her number on her arm. "Babies is a little early but a Coffee sounds good, text me." She walked back to the door "see you at detention mrs. Olsen."

Shit detention i would be alone with her for a whole hour and after she Just did that i think i might not survive it she melted me right on the spot she looked so sexy and intimidating gosh would she be that way in...other...places. damn fuck no shit im married and a teacher for fuck sake i cant think like that