going Home...

Louise walked out the school and got into her car. She was super confused she didnt even know mrs.Olsen a day and they already have a weird thing going on. What even was it? She comforted her because she was scared and mrs.olsen started leaning in...

Wow this was fucked up. She was frustrated and went home to her lil brother. "Hey, Thomas." She smiled "Hey big sis, how was school?" He chuckled "already got in detention with my New teacher."

Louise pov
I roll my eyes. While he laughed his ass off "I heard you were defending her from Tony and called her beautifull." I groan. "Word travels fast i suppose. Anyways what do you want to eat tonight im gonna go groceryshopping in a bit." He thinks for a moment. "Can you make my favorite pleaseeee." He says with puppy dog eyes he knows i cant resist. "FINE FINE, but pleaseee stop with that adorable face dammit." He smiles and does a victorydance i throw a banana at his head "shut up, and eat your vitamines. Ill buy groceries for a few days and some snack if you need anything give me a call ill be back in an hour or so."

I make my way to my car and drive to target. I grab a cart and put stuff for the macaroni in, some pancake mix, fruits, chips, bread and sweets, i buy some soda and coffeebeans and make my way to the checkout when i bump into someone.

"Im so sorry i didnt look-" the girl starts and when she looks up i see that its Mrs. Olsen "its fine." And i move past her to the cahier.  I pay for the groceries and put them in the trunk.

I go to a clothing store and buy a couple outfits for me and Thomas. I also buy matching nike jordans. And after paying make my way home.

Thomas is out for practice so i put his New clothes and shoes on the bed with a note

Hey champ,

I bought some clothes for you that im sure you like. We also have matching shoes :) the food is in the fridge to heat up. goodnight tommy.
I love you x

I Cook the spaghetti and fill a box tuperware with it and put it in the fridge for Thomas. I eat, clean up and go upstairs to do my homework. I take a shower, saving and washing my hair. I Come out and dry myself off and air dry my hair. I lotion my body and put on some sweats.  Check my Phone and see a insta follow request

Elizabeth Olsen wants to follow you
Accept      or     decline

I press accept and scroll on insta when i decide to upload a foto of how i look on my feed.

Caption:
If you want me, Come get me ;)