Where am I?

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
"Yeah yeah I hear you!" You groggily turn off your alarm on your iPhone.
5:30 am. Your normal time to wake up. But something felt..... Off today. You look around. This room is not yours.
There's a mirror next to the bed. You look at your reflection. Same (s/t) skin, (h/c) (h/l) hair, and (e/c) eyes. But. You're not wearing your normal pjs. You're dressed in a red nightgown you've never seen before.
Where the hell am I?! You think.
"Hello darling," you hear a soft smooth voice of a man. It sounds familiar.
You turn your head around to see the face of your old boss James Moriarty. Or as he allowed you to call him Jim.
"Miss me love?" He asks with a soft smile.
You panic a bit. You were his favorite sniper and his "pet" when you weren't killing. He made you wear cat ears everything. He even had told you he was in love with you. Yes the heartless man loves you. So you were his secret girlfriend for a period of time. But you left because you refused to shoot your own brother.
"I'm not going to be your girlfriend James! I'm done being your pet!" You snap.
He chuckles. "My dear you have no choice. I own you. Besides. Moriarty would suit you much better than Watson."