What!?

"I killed your Boyfriend," he says.
You freeze up scared. He killed him. You start tearing up.
"Stay away from me you creep!" You yell
He shakes his head chuckling. "Nah. Why would I leave my precious flower out there all alone?"
You growl trying so hard no to punch him. You were still slightly scared of him and you had seen the things he had done.
He smiles pulling out your favorite short black strapless dress you used to always wear for him. You remember the time he almost ripped it when you two were "doing the do" for the first time.
"Here my little kitten. Put your dress on for your king," he purrs.
You just nod putting it on.
He watches slightly licking lips, "beautiful my love. Now let us go have breakfast."
You sigh and follow him to the dining room.

~timeskip~

He has his lips pressed against yours running his fingers through your hair with one hand holding you with the other so you can't get away.
You can't do much except kiss back so you two make out. You're still upset he killed you boyfriend. You let a tear run down your cheek. He quickly wipes it away.
He loves you. You know this and you still kind of love him..... He finally pulls out of the kiss.
You both breathe heavily from lack of oxygen. He smiles softly. He doesn't mean to be rough with you so he tries to be gentle.
"Besides the fact that wanted to kill John why do you hate me?" He questions.
"James I don't hate you," you say sighing. "Although you killed my boyfriend."
He smirks. "The peasant isn't aloud to touch my belongings."
You blush. That was true. No one steals from Jim and lives.
Just hopefully he doesn't kill anyone else.