Mr. Moran

Weeks have past since your boyfriend was killed by your crazy ex Jim Moriarty who you have been living with. But in all honesty you can't really leave. He made a rule so you can't leave. But honestly.... You don't want to leave. Living with Jim always made you feel more relaxed. He paid for everything and you could just lounge around.
And that's exactly what you were doing right now. Relaxing in the hot tub in your favorite (f/c) bikini while smoking a cigarette.
You hear a door open and you look. Sebastian Moran is standing there with his rifle.
He treats you like a little sister even if you are a Watson.
"Hey Sebby! Long time no see," you say with a smile.
"Hey (nickname). I had heard that boss got you back when I was in Russia. I wasn't sure though. But sure enough you're here," he chuckles and ruffles your hair.
"Hey not the hair!" You giggle, "want a cigarette?"
"Hell yeah!" He takes a cig and smokes with you.
You sit there and smoke for a few minutes just chatting like the best friends you two are.
Jim walks in in a swim suit.
"Hello my darling~!" He says and slips in the hot tub next to you, "Hello Sebastian. Come to see if the rumors were true?"
"Yes sir," he says with that serious face he gets when he talks to Jim or his victims.
"Hello James," You say quietly.
Sebby leaves and you and Jim sit in the hot tub together. He smiles and kisses your cheek.
You blush at the closeness.
"I love you (y/n)!"
"I know Jim."