6

Taehyung is sitting on the ground playing with Yeontan and Dalgom at the backyard of bangtan house. The trees that surrounding him look so green and calm. He was looking at three creatures cutting the grass just by using a scissors. As their punishment.

"Can't you play with the dog at the other place? If you are not going to help us then please leave." Namjoon trying to fix his broke scissor.

"Gosh! It's the third time for today. Just go get another scissor inside." Jin snatch the scissor from him and throw it somewhere at the yard.

"Ahhh! The sun is hitting my skin. So hot." Jungkook looks like he is going to give up.

Taehyung chuckled at the three. "You guys deserve this. Who told you to mess with her. Thank god that you bought a new blouse or else you guys really end up laying on the hospital bed." He throw a ball for the dogs to catch it.

He continued sarcastically. "Just continue cutting the grass.. you almost finish it. Hwiting!"

The boys continue doing their job with a fake smile on their faces. They regret it. A LOT.

______

"Wahh. I can't believe that we finished it after 8 hours doing that freaking punishment." The three jumping in excitement.

"Congratulations you guys!" Jisoo come to them bringing a jug of cold apple juice. "Here, drink this.." she pour the juice in a cup and give it to each of them. "And remember DON'T make me give you guys another punishment next time." She narrowed her eyes at them full of threats.

The boys looks like they will be eaten by a monster. Tiny cutie monster I must say.

"Surely they will not, babe." Taehyung caressing her back to remove the dark aura far away from the girl. And it work.

Jisoo is a girl who is easy to calm down. Yes. She will be mad whenever someone make her angry. But she always forgive the person and and act like nothing happened. All the threats she made are just to scare the person. As long as they get a fair punishment, she will be okay. And that's what the boys scared of. The punishment.

"Humm.. the juice is perfect." Jungkook make a chef's kiss. He earned some nods from the others and smile from Jisoo.

"Oh. You guys finished it? Tsk." Yoongi who come with Hoseok and Jimin look disappointed. He thought it would be longer.

"Yah we're exhausted you know. Look at my skin. Its became darker. Army must be shock to see us like this." Jin pouting and caressing his face.

They are all sitting on the grass while looking at the orange blue sky and some birds flying with freedom. They are jealous of how the birds can fly freely while they.... they can't really say anything.

It's hurt sometimes.

They aee chatting with each other. It's just a normal chit chat at first, full of cursing words and laughters. Untill someone bring out a nostalgic memories.

"Guys. Remember when we first met chu?" Taehyung look at his dear girlfriend beside him.

The others nods their head and smile.

Flashback

One night at Seoul, when snow started to fall, there is a girl playing with a swing at an empty park. She looks sad and lonely. Nobody care about her thinking that she is just a random teen or a ghost because the place is a little dark and gloomy.

But not for seven young man that noticed the girl.

"Guys. Can you see her?" A boy pointing his finger toward a girl. And the rest look at the direction.

"Yeah. What is she doing there. Isn't she feeling cold?" The tallest boy ask.

"Of course she is, you dumb. Look at her shirt. It's not that thick." A boy with cat-liked-eyes replied.

"Taehyung. Go approach her. She must have a problem." The shortest boy pushed the boy named Taehyung to approach the girl.

"Ehh?! Why me?" He ask.

"Aishhh. hyung, Look at her. She looks like she need someone to talk with." Another boy said.

"But why me-"

"Shhhh. Taehyung, just go." The tallest boy instructed.

"Hmmph, fine" the boy unwillingly go to the girl.

"Ummh.. hi.. uhh.. are you okay?" The boy started the conversation.

The girl looked at him. Her eyes are swollen. Her cheeks is wet because of her tears. And there's a little bloody scratches on her face.

"H-help m-me." The girl is trembling hardly.

Seeing her terrible condition, taehyung called the others to help her.

"Are you okay, miss?" Taehyung ask her again which earned no reply.

"Of course she is not, idiot." A boy named Seokjin, touch her forehead to check her temperature.

"Shit, she is having a fever! Taehyung. Carry her to our car. We will bring her to the hospital."

"Me again?"

"Just do it!" The rest shouted at him.

"Okay fine! Let's go." He carry the girl easily with bridal style. The girl is not that heavy anyway.

"What happened to you?" Taehyung concerned.

"E-Everyone h-hates me
." She almost cry again. But Taehyung manage to calm her down.

"Shhh. Now you're safe. Don't worry."

"N-no hospital... J-just h-home p-please." The girl said before she became unconscious.

"Miss.. miss.." Hoseok try to wake her up. Great.. just great. They don't even know where is her house. She don't even have phone or anything. Just herself.

"Let's just bring her to our dorm and treat her. We will send her home after she gets better." Yoongi said which the others agreed.

The next day.

The girl finally opened her eyes.. Her vision were blurry making she can't really see anything but soon it's turned back to normal.

She tried to adjust her sight before she found out that.. seven handsome young men staring at her.

Being a girl she is, she started  screaming.

"AAAHHHHHHH"

"Wait! No! Shhhhhhh! We are not a kidnappers or something you think about! We are the one who save you last night." Jimin trying to calm her down.

The girl realized what actually happened last night. So she apologized to them.

"Oh.. umm. I"m sorry. I must have burdened you guys so much. And thank you for treat me."

"No problem. And.. nope.. you're not a burden to us. It's okay." Hoseok smiled brightly to comfort her. She also shows her sweet heart shaped lips that can make anyone fall in love with. And without knowing it, Taehyung already did. He can feel the blood rushed to his cheeks.

"By the way, what's your name?" Taehyung ask. He is eagerly waiting to know it from last night.

"Ohh.. sorry for being impolite. My name is Kim Jisoo." She warmly greeted the boys making their heart shaking. Especially the boy named Kim Taehyung.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, and they are Kim Seokjin, Jung hoseok, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and our maknae, Jeon Jungkook. And we are BTS."

The last sentence just slipped from his mouth earning some glares from the others. It is supposed to be a secret.

"Wow.. you guys have a group name?" She chuckled.

"Are they an idol? Hmmm.. it can't be right? I never heard of their group's name before" she thought.

"Umm.. are guys an idol?" Jisoo ask trying to figure out the truth.

The boys smiled, "No, we are soon to be an idol. Or you can say, we are trainees from BigHit ent." Jungkook explain.

"What? Really? Me too. But I'm still new YG trainee." Jisoo smiled a little bit weak despite of her fever.

While the boys still can't believe it. Woahh..

The next day, they send her back to her dorm after she was okay.

"Bye guys! Thank you and see you later. Don't forget to contact me okay." Jisoo wink at them.

"Sure, bye Soo.." They all bit their goodbye and close the window.

They already so close even they just met two days ago. Social butterfly aren't they?

End of Flashback

Taehyung and Jisoo are on their way back to Jisoo's condominium. Actually, it's their but Jisoo is the one who always stay there. As you know, Bts is the way more popular than any other groups. So of course.. they're extremely busy.

Anyway.. finally, there's only two of them. No other people.. no one is gonna disturb them.. And they can do anything they want. This is actually what they want. A time to be alone together.

"Tae.." Jisoo put her head on Taehyung's shoulder, while he still keep his eyes on the road of the highway.

"Hmm?" Taehyung takes one of her tiny little hand and hold it gently.

"I love you so much." She said pouting while looking at their intertwined hands.

Taehyung chuckled at her. "How many times you want to say it, hmm?"

He looked the girl before turn his eyes back to the road. Jisoo looks a little bit upset because she expected an answer from him. But she remained silent.

Taehyung know what actually she want. He just trying to tease her. He smile and look at her angelic side profile view.

"I love you too."

And that made her satisfied. She look at his face with a smile.. The dark orb eyes that made her fall for.. His lips that made her addicted to it.. His messy yet softy hair that she always playing with. She love the view she is looking at. She leave a peck on his lips before say..

"Focus on the road, Tae. I don't want our face to appear on the media with two reason.. first, because we get into an accident. Second, is because they found out about our relationship."

Taehyung who is also enjoying her addictive lips and face snapped back into reality. He also doesn't want the media to know about them. At least, not yet. They planned everything already.

After a minutes of a silence, Jisoo ask him.

"I wonder.. when we will reveal our relationship... I mean.. it has been years.."

Taehyung look at the girl. He know.. she really want the world to know about them.. same as him too.. He don't want any other man ask her out. He really hate that. But, knowing the fact that they're an idols.. he can't be mad...

"Babe... We have a plan.. A plan to make the world accept us.. accept our relationship. I know it's going to take times. But, this is the only way."

The girl's face became red that she keep her head low. She is not blushing.. or mad..

She is holding her tears to prevent herself from crying. This is the hardest thing to do. It's hurting her own heart.

And of course.. Taehyung noticed that.. He stop the car at the side of the road and hug her immediately.

"Let it out." He said calmly and hug her tighter.

But she remained silent between his buff hands.. still holding her tears.

"Let it all out." He raised his voice not too loud.. But this time his voice is a little cracking..

Yes.. he is about to cry too..

Knowing the boy is also in the verge of crying, Jisoo can't hold it anytime longer. She crying mess on his shoulder. Hug him tightly that she not planning to let it go. The calm night highway became the witness of their emotional moment. With an only few other cars passing them.

And not forget about the dogs, Yeontan and Dalgom who already witnessed this kind of moment a lot of times. They just quietly sit on the backseat to give them space. Dogs are smart, aren't they?

"Shhh... I'm here.. don't worry.." Taehyung try to calm her down. his heart was broken seeing the state of Jisoo who was crying so badly. He is also wiping his own tears.

After about 15 minutes, Jisoo finally stop from crying and fall asleep with a swollen eyes. Taehyung straightened her messy hair.

"One day, I will propose you in front of the world, love. I promise." He kissed her cheek before driving straight to their house.

THE END