five.

Hyunjin laughed and clapped his hands rapidly. "Are you flustered? Do I make you nervous, Felix?" He giggled making his eyes disappear. Felix was surprised to discover that he spoke full-blown English with no accent or anything.

"N-no." Felix rolled his eyes and looked away from Hyunjin's gaze, saying he was preparing to ask him to hang out with him this weekend anyway. Hyunjin looked at Felix's face trying to read his expression, worried he was going to say no.

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Okay, then you can stare at me all day."

"You're never letting that go are you?"

"Never," Hyunjin replied, mimicking Felix's accent. Felix got the hint and giggled.

. . . . .

"Home sweet home! I'm fucking exhausted." Felix yawned. "Stop swearing Lix, respect your elders."

"I'm sorry for swearing at a boy who's just one day older than me." He smiled. "Ugh, whatever."

"Make me food." Jisung pouted, rubbing his stomach. "Do it yourself! I'm sleepy." Felix took off his shoes and headed upstairs. He wanted to talk to Hyunjin then he remembered he had his number. He didn't want to bother Hyunjin so he sat in bed and pondered. He decided just to text him.

They ended up texting for hours until one fell asleep, the first to go was Felix. Hyunjin bid him goodnight and went to sleep as well.

. . . . .

"Felix!" Jisung sang. It was 9 AM and today was the day for him to choose Felix's haircut. "Move Ji, I'm tired!" He pulled the duvet covers over his head. "It's not my fault you stayed up all night talking to your boyfriend, You agreed, you can't break something you agreed to. Now get up."

"One, he's not my boyfriend. Two, go away!" He whined. "I'll give you ten more minutes if you're not up by then, I'm uploading old pictures of you on the internet."

"Ugh-" Felix scoffed. He got 5 more minutes in before getting up and getting ready for Jisung's shenanigans. Felix got up and got ready, he didn't even know why he agreed to this. 

Unfortunately, Jisung would keep bugging him about it so he said yes. "Ji, I'm ready."

"Great, let's go." Jisung locked up and met Felix down the stairs. "Don't cut my hair weirdly okay?" Felix whined, "I like it long and It's starting to be healthy again." He reassured. Jisung wasn't listening, he wasn't even going to choose Felix's haircut, he was going to choose his hair color.

He searched online all day to find a hair color and a trim for Felix. He found one on an app called Pinterest. It has been years since Felix changed his hair back to his natural color and Jisung wanted him to live a little and change it up.

Light blonde hair with a mullet. Felix has never thought about getting a mullet which is why Jisung is choosing it.

"Ugh, if you do anything weird to my hair I will not speak to you for weeks," Felix spoke getting out of the car.

"Relax! I won't." Jisung smirked. They walked into the salon and saw two girls running around and laughing. "Okay, fun's over. We have customers." The girl spoke, she wrapped her apron around her waist. She had sharp eyes and soft features. Her hair resembled a skunk as it had a pink streak in the front.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" She smiled. "This guy here," Jisung shook Felix by his shoulders, "wants me to pick his haircut."

"I don't want you to do anything. I was forced to."

"Forced? Want? Same difference." 

She laughed. "Right this way." Jisung pulled her aside and told her the actual plan. "He will like it I promise." He showed a cheeky smile and she nodded.

Jisung picked out a light blonde shade and showed her the picture as a reference. 

. . . . .

"Are we done yet?" Felix sighed. He was sitting in the chair for over 2 hours. "Almost, she just has to style it."

"Okay." Yeji adjusted his bangs and fluffed them to give them a full effect. "It's done!" Felix smiled and took off the blindfold, his eyes widened, and his mouth hung agape. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He got up from his chair and chased after Jisung who was already running.

"Lix, just relax. You look ethereal. It's nice on you." Jisung spoke breathing hard. "It doesn't matter, you said haircut!" He yelled, "Not changing my hair color! And a mullet? Are you out of your mind?!"

"Well if I would've said hair color would you would've let me?"

"No! My hair was just starting to get healthy again!" Jisung was speechless, Felix has never yelled at him like that before, well he has but as a joke. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever!" He walked out of the salon. "Thanks, Yeji-Noona." Jisung bowed 90 degrees. The whole car ride was silent, Felix didn't utter a word to Jisung. His phone rang and he declined the call. He had a serious look on his face and that's how Jisung knew he was upset. "Lix, please don't ignore me. I'm sorry okay."

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm not mad."

He was clearly mad, but Jisung decided to give him some time. Felix got out of the car and slammed the door. Jisung sighed in frustration, he know Felix has every single right to be mad, but he doesn't want Felix to ignore him.

Felix ranned into the bathroom and ran water in his hair. The dye wasn't coming out. His eyes started to get teary. He sighed in frustration. He got a cotton t-shirt and dried his hair.

. . . . .

hyunjin:

hey felix!

i was thinking of going to an arcade to hang out.

since you said you like games a lot c: 

lixie:

sure, i'm down!

prepare to lose :>

hyunjin:

never!

. . . . .

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

felix's new hair

felix's new hair.