intro

bangpink:the biggest agent organization of all times. family of 12 siblings who are well respected by the agents and the most feared by criminals. after their parents were killed eleven of the siblings were left alone with a newborn sibling. they decided that they wanted to prevent those type of events in the world so they became agents .over the years they became the best .first they were just hired but after sometime the government gave them permission to run their own cases and have their own company of agents. today they train and hire agents and with them they fight against the bad. but one person was still missing, one still under the training,one still unknown but the industry...by the industry of agents the most cruel and the most unforgivable industry in the world...and that one person is kim izabell. the youngest member of the bangpink family. will she choose to fight with them or will she go solo? will she become one of the best agents or will she be unknown? or is she hiding a secret and is already in charge of things.

 will she choose to fight with them or will she go solo? will she become one of the best agents or will she be unknown? or is she hiding a secret and is already in charge of things

real name:kim seokjin

agent name:jin

age-30

-oldest in bangpink and the member of the boy sub unit along with the his six bothers(bangtan boys) a very scary agent who can kill any criminal in the mater of seconds. unlike others he likes to do it quickly without playing around so much unless its a very personal pray or a personal grudge.  

-as a brother he is very strict towards izzy. he wants her to be strong and disciplined. he swore that he would raise her to be a well mannered strong and a smart person that would not brake no matter what happened.but of course he is very loving as well

real name-kim yoongi (just for the fic)

agent name-suga

age-29

-is the second oldest in bangpink. he is a merciless agent who makes sure his prays feel the pain they deserve. because of his arm injury (i will speak about it in a different chapter) he usually takes a role of a hacker  but he can also fight very well.

-he has the biggest soft spot for his family but mostly for izzy. he will do anything for his sugar bear.  he can be strict time to time but most of the time he is a very loving brother