who am i

the next day izzy was woken up by jin

-izzy...izzy wake up now we have to get ready for the party

ahh yes...the annual party that happens every year in the agent industry. every year new people would step into the industry and train to earn there name. this year izzy had a feeling it would be her. she didn't tell it to her siblings but she had a feeling. 

after jin said that he left her to get ready. she got ready went down bowed to everyone as usual and sat down to eat breakfast.

-izzy dear

-yes jisoo unnie

-tonight me ans the rest of the girls will help you to get ready

yes!!! finally she would spend some time with her unnies

-ok unnie-she said with a sweet smile and to her surprise all four of them smiled back including jennie unnie. that was unusual. whats up with them first namjoon oppa and now jennie unnie ? whats next? jin oppa suddenly calling me telling be he backed me muffins like the old times? well not that she didn't enjoy it. deep down she was having a party that she finally felt the same love from them that she thought was gone years ago.

after that she went to school as usual and met up with her best friends

-hay frost ready for the party tonight

-ha?..i guess soobin oppa

-whats wrong frosty it seems that you are deep in your thoughts

-well taehyun oppa my siblings are acting extra worm...and i dont know why

-what do you mean by that?-asked hyuka

-well yesterday namjoon oppa checked my homework. he didn't like the essay so he tore it like usual and made me write it again so i did. i showed it to him and he liked it . he smiled at me! like he had a BLOODY SMILE on his face!! and even said to me to ask him anything i wanted. i said i wanted to read a book with him like the olden days. first he was a little surprised but he agreed and we cuddled and started reading. half way through i think i fell asleep but i still heard what he said to me. -she then tells him everything that she heard. - and today jisoo unnie said she and the rest of the girls would help me get ready like wow! and when i smiled at them mrs kim jennie like the coldest person ever smiled back!!!

-wow... that is something to think about-said yonjun 

-i don't even know what to think anymore oppas...

-dont stress it too much frosty girl. we are here no matter what ok?

-...but tonight some of the agent will leave for training...what if its some of us-izzy said with a sad face that showed fear

-even that wont separate us frosty nothing will ok?

-yes beomgyu oppa your right.

and with that we went to class to take our final exams. she wasnt nervous about it because she knew she would get a full mark...what   she was nervous about though was the party....she didnt know why she was so nervous but she was.

when she went to her locker with her boys there was lia standing ther.

-what do you want lia?

-you did your exams give me the answers to the questions

-as if- izzy said rolling her eyes lightly pushing lia so she can clean of her locker

-is it so hard to just give me the answers

-yes. then you will pass even though you dont deserve  to pass and will probably end up struggling to get a job because no one will let you into uni. so its better to retake the year and get things into your dumb head-she said with her "no emotion face" as always