rising from the dark

its been exactly two days since she woke up in the bullet duos house. the boys weren't the same. they had someone to take care of other then work. all they thought about was izzy. every once in an hour they would check how she was doing. izzy asked them not to inform her family about anything. izzy also got kinda close to them. 

-c'mon izzy open your mouth

-suk you know a have two perfectly functional hands right?

-no you need rest i will feed you open up!

-ok...as you say 

and with that he started feeding izzy. this was new to her. no one really ever took care of her like that. i mean she never really ever got sick so...

then wook came in with medicine and water

-after your done take these pills. 

-ok i will . thank you wook.

-its nothing. do you need anything else?

-no thank you

-ok then

with that he sat down on the armchair that was beside the bed.  after suk was one feeding her she took her medicine and laid back on the bed.

-you know you guys don't really have to do all of this. i am nobody to you .

-you are right. we don't need to. but that doesn't mean we wont.  and no you aren't nobody to us. we saved you so in return we only ask for you to not build a wall.

-wook is right izzy. don't feel like your a burden. in the agent world we aren't rivals are we? our only enemies are criminals.

-i am not yet a part of agent world. I kinda dont have an official document...

-wait really? -said wook dumbfounded

-yeah...its weird i know.

-not weird just i thought you were at least official. i mean no need to brag but i was already leading missions at your age kid.

-dont listen to him he is an liar. at your age he was getting bullied but the kangs at the agent school.

-yah! suk you little brat dont expose me like that.

-he was a crybaby!-suk said laughing his butt off remembering the old hyung

-yah! i am 24 hours older than you you little brat! and i wasn't a crybaby!

-sosengniiim... kang took my lunch agaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn. and called me a crybabyy.....-he said mimicking wook.

wook got ready to beat his best friends ass but then he heard a laugh. he looked at izzy. her eyes were sparkling again and her plump lips made their way to her temples. all of this exposing was worth it. izzys laugh wormed up the whole house and their somewhat cold hearts. 

suk continued to tell her about there embarrassing stories at the agent school. also about jin and yoongi who were their classmates back then.

-wow yoongi oopa and jin oppa were your classmates!

-yes izzy they were. you cant believe how cool they were even back then. And then there was wook. the classes biggest crybaby getting bullied by everyone.

-yah! why dont you tell her how you peed your pants during the first mission

-what really suk?

-yah hyung! you know that a sensitive subject

-yah hyung you know that's a sensitive subject-he said in a mocking tone

once again the house was filled with laughter. they noticed how everything changed when izzy came into their lives. they never wanted to let her go but knew that someday they would have to but before that...