#4: Run or Not? pt.2

Night fell fast in the village, the two couples went to sleep hoping to see their friends again. But that peace did not last long; during the night some men in black and purple entered the building stealthily. There was a small puddle on the floor of the hallway on the first floor when a soldier stepped on it Leandro felt it. Leandro as a precaution activated his powers, which means that where there is water he can feel it. He sat gently on the bed to not startle awake Akali and concentrated on his powers again. He made sure that what he felt wasn't what he was thinking, but unfortunately his thoughts became true. He use his ice powers to send a message to Seraphine and Akira who were in the other room. Quickly after that he went to wake up his couple.

He said hurriedly but gently. -"Akali, love, wake up"

-"What, what's wrong? Is something the matter?" she asked faster and somewhat upset when she saw Leo's expression.

-"GALRA soldiers, downstairs on the first floor. They found us" he said, getting out of bed abruptly. The purple-haired girl followed her boyfriend's footsteps. They moved fast, took their clothes and small items they might need, and went looking for their friends.

The other two were sound asleep when Seraphine felt colder than before. She open her eyes to see the window tinted of cold. By that she knew something was wrong because it wasn't winter season yet. She heard a soft but rapid knock on the door. The knock woke Akira up, Seraphine stand up and went to see who was the one knocking. It was Leo and Kali.

-"guys, what's wrong? I felt your signal" Sera said letting them enter the room.

-"GALRA soldiers, they found us I don't know how. But we need to move NOW." Leo said in a hurry explaining by what he felt with his powers. Akira move as fast as the wind to grab small items and their clothes. Seraphine did the same with the bags.

The girls and the boys decided to leave that town to get as far from that place as possible. They stuck to their plan, they move quickly towards the rooftop of the building. They found an opportunity to jump at the roof of the other building. They didn't think twice when the door made a 'bang' noise.

They enter the building and bolted from the town. Running away again was not the best opinion but it was the only thing they could do until they found their friends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at the mountains, inside the laboratory, Haggar was preparing a plan that maybe it could cost someone's life.

She got out a glass of green bluish substance from the cold freezer where she was making it, and tested it in a fire... The fire instantly froze leaving only an opening inside the ice. Then she tested it in another more powerful flame and as if it were a thunderstorm, it extinguished it as if nothing.

She smiled in triumph, turned to his aides, and spoke.

-"prepare more of the substance, they won't get a chance on escaping this time" she smirked devilish.

-"follow the orders Zarkon gave you, if they resist on getting back... eliminate them." Haggar spoke before returning to continue doing her labor.

Prepare more substances for each one of the girls and boys.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry by the lack of time it took for only this little chapter, but I lost a little of inspiration while writing and also I didn't have many ideas for this chapter until I finally got one. I also want to say thank you for reading this fanfiction is almost at his 600 views so I'm super happy and I got a little motivated to continue writing, so I hope this can make up for the extra amount of time it took for this to come out. Hope you stick around because this story is going to get more interesting from 5th chapter onwards!