{3}

Dear diary,
It's still the 3rd of April 2021.

Someone outside the door starts playing 'Careless Whisper' by George Michael. If you don't know what that is it's supposed to ship people which is so funny. I start giggling. Nick looks at me so confused he clearly didn't hear the music. I burst out laughing while the music gets louder and louder. Nick finally understands why I'm laughing and laughs with me. "So no more fighting?" I said to Nick. "Oh char, you really are silly." He kisses me. Why is this man so obsessed with kissing me! I giggled. Obviously he didn't know why I was laughing. "Why you laughing I kiss you all the time." He says. "I was just thinking why you do it literally ALL the time!" "We both just start laughing our heads off.

I liked this Saturday. It was full of laughing,crying, excitement and angriness. It had a lot of emotions. Me and Nick finally left his room and watch tv. Everyone was getting bored so they left, his roommates left to go somewhere with the girls. So it was just us, it was like old times, quite, strange and funny. I didn't realise it at the time. It was getting so late. 11 o'clock at night. Dam it really was like old times. Staying up late. Nick was laying in my shoulder snoring his head off. A knock at the door, I'm so confused, why would anyone come home at 11 o'clock at my house? Then I realise. I wasn't at my house I was at Nicks dorm. I try to place Nick down as carefully as I could. The knocking got louder. "I'll be there in a sec." I yell. The boys come in so wasted. "Nick." One of the boys yell. He still doesn't wake up. I tell the boys to just go in the room. I didn't see them walk in but there was two girls. I put Nick on my back and went to his room. I lock up and close all the windows.

I change Nick out of his clothes and take my clothes off and get in it bed. Literally two seconds later I hear moaning. Ugh clearly they are having a threesome which is kinda funny. It get louder and louder, even Nick waked up because of it. "What is that noise?" He says in his sleepy voice. "Oh just you're straight friend having a threesome with some chicks" I say trying not to laugh. "Of course he is." Nick says. I suggested something random but I took a shot "Wanna out noise them?"

He quickly lays on me. "We will be so loud that the straight dude might wanna join" I say jokingly. He starts riding me up and down. I didn't feel like being a bottom today so I rolled over and started kissing Nick as hard and soft as I could. In my mind I thought how sexy he was.