🍋Chapter 3🍋

(This chapter is +18 if you don't want to read you can skip it)

I woke up in the morning. The sun shining in my eyes. As I'm having weekends I went into the shower to start my day off. I turned on the shower and went in, grabbing shampoo and starting to wash my hair.

 Fully clean got out of the shower and grabbed the towel to dry myself off, putting my silk robe on. I went downstairs to have some breakfast. While cooking the egg on the pan I thought to my self 'What happened yesterday was it a dream? Someone like him could never like me' I thought to myself. I always have my overthinking take me over.

Then I felt to arms grab my waist.
And a soft voice in my ear 'We are all alone now'

That voice made shivers go down my spine. It was him Roberto. I turned off the stove because I knew what's going to happen next... 

He started to nibble on my neck leaving small red prints all over it. 'L... lets not d... do it here' I barely mumbled those words out. He picked me up in a brutal style and we went to his room. He threw me on his bed and climbed over my body. 

 Without thinking he smashed his lips against mine which turned into a passionate kiss that both of us enjoyed. I started to unbutton the shirt he was wearing. 'Y/n take it slow' He whispered those words to my ear stopping the kiss. Something happened to me and I kissed him back while biting his bottom lip. I started to touch his body it felt so nice.

'You ready for this because I think you wont be able to walk after this baby' He mentioned those words to me.

(I didn't want to write the full thing but hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote because it would help me a lot. This chapter is not finished so you can imagine things yourself😏)