Episode 1

(Y/N)'s POV

It was an early spring morning, and Haru, Makoto and I were supposed to meet up at the train station with Rei and Nagisa, who were already there. But of course, Haru is still in the tub. Nothing has changed.

"Haru! Hurry up! Makoto will be here in a minute!", I yell, knowing that he probably won't listen to me.

That's when the doorbell rings.

More like right now...

I go to the front door and open it, revealing the gentle giant in front of me.

"Morning, Mako", I greet him.

"Good morning, (N/N)", Makoto greets back, "Is Haru ready?"

"I think you should already know the answer to that."

"Of course. I'll go get him."

As he goes upstairs to get Haru, I go on to take my medicine. One for my legs and another to keep my mental health under control.

"We don't have time to drag our feet, Haru", I hear Makoto say.

"I'm done changing", I hear Haru say.

"Good. We'd better run to the sta...tion... Why are you putting on an apron?!"

After I hear him ask that, I look over to see that Haru was, in fact, wearing an apron.

"You've gotta be kidding me...", I mutter, "Haru, we don't have time for breakfast. We're gonna miss the train."

"Well, I'm hungry", Haru says as he walks to the stove.

"I told you that we don't have time!", Makoto yells.

"We really need to work on your time management skills", I say.

...

Makoto and I have finally gotten Haru to get dressed and out of the house. We had to rush to get to the station so we wouldn't miss the train. Luckily, Nagisa and Rei are already here.

"Nagisa! Rei!", Makoto calls out, "Sorry we kept you waiting!"

"Yeah. We ran into a little... hiccup... on the way here", I say, not wanting to say that we had to force Haru to get ready.

"That's fine!", Nagisa says, "Want some (N/N)?"

He shows me what he's eating and I wonder how he could eat something sweet at this time of morning.

"No, thanks. I'm good", I answer.

...

One more thing that I forgot to mention. We have been doing joint practices with Samezuka more than ever now. This time, Samezuka is doing their annual send-off race for the third year students. The race is for the members of the swim team who are going to be graduating. And Seijirou, their captain, is a part of the third-years. Meaning that he will be giving his role as captain to another member. It's gonna be weird not seeing his energy every time I come here.