Episode 4

(Y/N)'s POV

During lunch, Gou and I wanted to go over a diet regiment for the team. I had figured that since we were getting closer to the tournament that the boys should stay in tip-top shape. That entails training and also eating a proper meal. Well... some more than others.

"So there's a reason we called you here today as it is very important", I say.

"And what would that 'reason' be?", Rei asks.

"No needless back talk!", Gou orders, pointing at Rei.

"I don't think that he was talking back, though", I say.

"As prefecturals will soon be upon us, (Y/N) has suggested that we shall be conducting a surprise bento check today!"

The boys look at me in confusion as to why I wanted to do this sort of check so soon.

"I know that this is out of the blue, but I want to make sure that you all are eating correctly so that you'll be in good shape once prefecturals come around", I answer.

"I guess that's not a bad idea", Makoto says with a small smile.

"My diet is completely balanced", Haru says.

I don't think that mackerel and rice is considered balance...

"Then let's see you lunch, Haru", Gou demands.

When Haru opens his bento box, he has what I expected for him to have. 

Mackerel and rice...

.

.

.

"THAT'S NOT BALANCED AT ALL!", Gou yells, causing Haru to flinch back, "Haru, this is 43 points! Your lunch is too simple!"

"Since when did we decide on doing the point system?", I mutter, "Anyway, Mako, let's see your lunch next."

He complies as he opens his bento box, revealing his nice display of food.

"Wow, Mako! That looks great!", Nagisa compliments him.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just something that I put together this morning", Makoto says nervously. He's never really the one to boast and it clearly shows.

"Not bad, Mako", I compliment as well, "Though I do give you props for having a source of protein, you should also have a good share of vegetables to balance that diet. But other than that, it's not bad."

"You really think so?"

As I was just about to say something, Gou interjects.

"That gives you 68 points! Like (Y/N) said, there's nothing but meat in there!"

And that breaks Makoto's spirit just a bit. But I, personally, wouldn't give him a score that low.

"Next, Rei!", Gou continues on.

"Why, certainly! Go right ahead and examine my bento all you like! ", Rei says while he opens his bento box with confidence.