Chapter two

I quickly ran away because he was so hot and i was so vert very flustered and amazing. my long golden hair flowed gracefully behind me as i ran very fast.

RINGRINGRING RING RING RIGN RIGN RING RINGH RINHYUEWQGYVRYEWUIODSHFUYGUSIKHFGREWUSDJGFUJDGSFUYJSDBHGFDGSUYHFGDFUJFGYUSDFYAYFSAJKDGFVJGRBFVDJSFGIHDFKERUGDSIUKJERGSABRVYHFSJDBF RIGHTNRYE RING RING RING RING RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"OWWIEEEEEEEE" i yelled in my cute voice. my ears very so very sensitive and i was very delicate so the loud sound of the bell ringing for first period was too much for my beautiful body to handle. 

when i got to my first period class, i was very happy. this was because i had on my sexy outfit and everyone was looking at me!!!!! 

i felt very special. 

but then i got very sad. because i had no friesnds so i had to sit alone in a corner and i was quirky and depressed (this is not a threat or any form of attack against people who are actually depressed. This is a joke, please I really don't mean to offend any of you). 

i sat down and felt very loenly and i started to cry. sparkling clear pretty beads of teardrops decicatly rolled down my soft cheeks and glistened in the light. my vision was very hazy and foggy and i was so very embarraed that i began to blush and my cheecks turned into a soft pretty pink hue and it matched perfectly with my ocean blue darling orbs. 

i wanted the hot guy from the locker to come and save me!

i could tell everyone was looking at me! all of their creepy eyes and creepy gazes made me even MORe scared! i creied some more. 

oh i imagine how stupid i must look! in my nice sexy outfit which is very revealing and im crying! in the middle of class! with everyone looking at me! oh i feel so awful! i want my prince charming to come quick and save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1111111111!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!