chap 3

"hey there!" said a bunch of very scary looking guys. they were not my prince charming! i cried even more and let my sparkling tears fall.

"HAHAHAHAAHA YOURE SO WEAK AND STUPID AND WEIRD AND WEIRD AND (im running out of insults) AND CRINGE AND WEIRD AND STUPID AND DUMB AND SO TINY I BET I COULD KILL YOU IN A FIGHT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOZO" said one of the biggest guys in the group with a lot of muscles.

oh no! if they kill me i'll never have my happily ever after with my prince charming!!!!!

the boys started to hit me with a very ugly stick! i cried some more! my beautiful sexy outfot was getting ruined!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ss--s-s---ss-s--s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-stop that~!!!" i said in my angel voice. "your being vv-v-v-v-v-v-v--v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-very rude to m-m-m-m-m-me!!!"

"*you're" said another guy with a green shirt.

I CRIED SO MUCH BECAUSE HE CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR! MY BEAUTIFUL VOICE! HE WAS SO RUDE TO ME! THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW! 

i ran and ran with my delicate little dainty pretty and sexy milky white legs which had lovely blush on them somehow.

i ran to the rooftop and started singing

"THIS IS MT FIGHT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!"

my voice so beautiful and sexy and angeletic and lovely and sweet that so many people turned to look!

i ran to the edge of the roof that did not have a railing because of saftey reasons. railings are dangerous kids. 

I JUMPED WITH MY DAINTY LEGS AND KEPT SINGING "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUUUWUWUWWUUWUWUWUUWUWWUWUWUUWUWUWUUWUUWUUWUUWUWU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

i was so beautiful. but now i was falling. i was gonna die. let that be a lession to those meany pants poopy boys over there! (i dont cuss uwu because that would be very bad of me and i am a good girl for my prince charming)

-

A/N

OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHO KNOWS

LETS FIND OUT

OMG

WILL

PRINCE CHAMRING

SAVE THE DAY

OMGOGMOGKIFHUEWYRUIO

READ TO FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!