The

"Do not talk to anyone other than Danso and Lufuno. I'll be there in a few hours. Okay ?" He asks

"Okay. Thank you"

"I'm really happy you called. I'm in London right now but I'll be home by tomorrow morning" he says

I don't know what to say back.

"I didn't do it Jay" I say

"It doesn't matter. I'll sort it out. I have to go Rato."

" Okay, see you tomorrow " he laughs before hanging up when I say this.

For someone who didn't do anything, I'm really nervous, never in a million years did I think that I'd be in jail for murder.

Worst of all, asking for help from a man I don't even know.
To say today has been a weird day would be an understatement.

I should have killed them, I should have killed them both because then at least I would be accused of a crime I actually committed. 

Instead I'm in a jail cell being questioned about something I know nothing of.
It doesn't help that I sound guilty even to my own ears

I regret going back to Thabo, everything has felt off ever since we made amends

Better yet I should have slept with the CEO and not went home instead.
Social media and Society tells us to never visit a man or surprise visit a man or else you'll be the one surprised.

I didn't think I would ever be in a position where I would walk into my own home and find my fiancé in bed with somebody else. The very same house, we're trying to make a home.

When the 2 officers showed up at my office, I was annoyed to say the least. They had the nerve to press charges when they're the one's creeping behind my back, I thought bitterly.

To be told I'm arrested for murder is another thing on it's own, as much as it's a misunderstanding, I will never live this down at work.

Naturally I was supposed to only be back home from Cape town tomorrow but I decided to come home early and surprise my Thabo.
His birthday is tomorrow and I didn't want to be accused of slacking off (again)when it came to playing my role in our relationship.
Little did I know that I'd find him in our bed all cosy with my assistant Pamela.

I wish I killed him honestly I really do wish I did, instead all I did was walk away when I found them cuddling, fast asleep.
I went to the kitchen pulled out a knife, boilt a kettle of water and had a peach while waiting for it to boil

I  woke them up with a splash of boiling water, I poured it over their bodies.
I know they didn't really get burnt because they were covered with MY Egyptian cotton bedding!
If they did get burnt, it was minor because splatters of hot water MAY have splattered and burnt them on their faces or their arms.

Those were the only parts of their bodies that were exposed, they didn't even wake up immediately.
When they did come to, I may have tried to stab them a couple of times on the bed

Like I said though, they were already awake so they jumped out of bed, there wasn't any blood on the knife when I pulled it out.
Now these cops are asking me about where I hid the gun, talking about execution style murder and 20 years to life in Jail.

I have a feeling they turned against each other when I left.
Pamela was definitely losing her job and with the house in my name (as much as Thabo is paying for it because of his bad credit) he knew he'd be homeless.

They knew I'm not to be messed with, that's probably why they turned on each other.

When they were both aware of what was happening, I stopped trying to stab them.
I told them I'm was going to work and when I came back, both of them must be out of my house.