1. Intro

Enemies-

Chapter 1-

_________________________________

Mother- Rebeca d'ore

Father- Joseph d'ore (out of the picture)

Oldest sister- Celeste d'ore (graduated when you were in 3rd)

Older brother- Justin D'ore (6th)

Twin brother- Michael d'ore(5th)

______________________________

The last name pronounced - de- your- d'ore (French) means golden ( no your name is not y/n golden.)

______________________________

You're 17 and in your 5th year, you have brunette hair and green eyes, you're 5'3, you're a pureblood Slytherin and the youngest of the d'ore family, the second richest family in the wizarding world, the Malfoy's being the first. Your family and the Malfoy's have had a feud between them for over a hundred years. Over what? You don't know. Honestly, no one does, you just know you have to hate them and you do, especially their only son Draco Malfoy. Thinks he's a god. I'd love to slap that smug smirk off his face one time. Just once. But your mother told you that a princess doesn't do the dirty work she has men do it for her, and that is exactly what You do. But secretly you love to see him mess with people, seeing him joke around and laugh, he's an attractive guy, yes, but he's a prick whom you can't stand. After months and months of fighting and yelling at each other something unexpected happens that changes how you see him forever...

______________________________

This story doesn't belong to me as it belongs to the writers of Harry Potter. The only thing I own is the d'ore family.

This story will have smut, drinking drug use, strong language, fighting, and depression  verbal/physical abuse but other than that please enjoy!