ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11 - 𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔉𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩

A week later came the desired meeting of Taemin and his rich customer

A week later came the desired meeting of Taemin and his rich customer. And as promised, Gyu had dressed up in the black dress. Admittedly it was very revealing, one could see her cleavage, as well as her legs and by the fact that she had put her hair up with the barrette, she revealed a lot of her neck. Still, Gyu had vowed that she would make a good impression and be well-behaved. What the 23-year-old hadn't counted on, however, was the fact that this meeting would take place at the 'Victory'.

She could only hope that Terry was not here.

The business dinner took place in the VIP lounge of the popular club, sealed off from the people she had been among a week ago. You could see her dancing downstairs, though, through a pane of glass, like a seat compartment in an old locomotive. It was strange to be on the other side now, on the side of the rich, and as they sat at a round, glass table, waiting for the customer.

"Have you been here before?", Taemin asked the girl tensely.

"Yes, the night I was picked up."

Briefly, Taemin raised his eyebrows, then cleared his throat and put his hand over his mouth. "I think it's really cool here," he said, trying to soften Gyu's statement, "Victory is different from other clubs."

The girl nodded.

"Yeah, it's special."

Taemin nodded and pressed his lips together, he let his eyes wander and seemed to have found what he was looking for as well. His eyes flashed and he sat up straight in his chair.

"There he is," he said, adjusting his tie before standing up to greet the customer.

Said customer was an older man, around whose eyes small wrinkles were already visible. Many gray hairs were also already forming on the sides of his hairline. The first impression of him was polite, he bowed and even reached for Gyu's fingers to kiss the back of her hand. Then he and Taemin started their conversation about the plantation expansion. The fact that the guy kept glancing in Gyu's direction did not escape the girl, and she knew what her job was here. Still, she felt uncomfortable from the obviously lewd looks and unconsciously put her hand on Taemin's thigh to draw his attention.

Surprised by the gesture, Taemin looked at her questioningly while the customer in front of them continued to speak. He drew his eyebrows together to show Gyu that he didn't understand what she wanted.

So she threw the customer a brief, apologetic smile before leaning closer to Taemin to whisper, "I need to use the restroom for a minute ..." She was actually embarrassed to have to say that, which was why her cheeks colored slightly. But since she was sitting between the glass wall and her fiancé, he had to get up for her to go at all.

So he did so to let the girl pass.

"The restroom is in the back on the left," he informed her, pointing with his thumb behind him to the restroom areas that were also accessible to people outside the VIP lounge.