VIII - Unfortunate Events

(Manga spoilers)

◈◈◈

The next day

3rd person POV

The boys, besides Hanma and Chome were currently sitting down, eating breakfast and discussing the next steps.

Hanma and Chome won't get involved anymore and the others agreed to let them be, these two know best, not to mess with Kisaki after all.

Naoto was looking up stuff on his laptop when he found something, "Guys, we have a new problem..."

"What is it?" Takemichi asked.

"Valhalla and a gang called the black dragon merged, yesterday. Black Dragon was the top delinquent gang in the Kanto region for generations."

Draken twitched a little after hearing that name and Mitsuya shifted nervously in his seat.

"You can't be serious." Draken whispered to himself.

"Wait a minute. Isn't that the gang Mikey's brother formed, wasn't this a motorcycle gang? Since when are they fighting and since fucking when are they fond of other big gangs?" Baji blurred out, looking pissed off.

"Yes, Shinichiro was the founder and yes they were solely a motorcycle gang for at least some generations... I believe, the 8th generation captain, corrupted the ranks and demolished the first generation's good morales. As far as I know he died a while back, after that was the 9th generation captain, who inherited the will of the 8th, to destroy Mikey and Toman. We fought with them, but they lost and we didn't hear anything more from them afterwards. But i did hear rumors that they reformed again not even a month later. Inui, who was in the gang for four generations, he didn't really had any bad intentions, he tried to bring the group back to how Shinichiro formed it, however that's when a new guy showed up, Taiju, he fought with Inui for the '10th generation captain' title and Taiju won. And he became the most blood thirstiest and viscous leader the black dragons ever had..." Mitsuya stated, nervously.

Draken, Takemichi, Chifuyu and Baji looked at him confused with mouths wide open.

"How the fuck do you know so much about them?" Baji spoke up.

"Ahem, because of my boyfriend." He shifted back and forth in his seat.

"And how does Hakkai know so much about them?" Draken, eyed him.

"Because the new and 10th generation captain is his brother. I really don't wanna fight him." He looked at Draken with fear in his eyes.

"How much do you know about him?" Chifuyu spoke up.

"Enough to know that we shouldn't fuck with him." Mitsuya snapped at him.

"Okay no need to lash out on Chifuyu like that. Please calm down and then tell us everything you know." Draken said calmly.

Mitsuya nodded, "I haven't seen him in action myself but i know that he is Hakkai's big brother and that his name is Taiju Shiba. He loves fighting and not like 'loves it' like Hanma does, i heard people say that they never saw someone so viscous before." Mitsuya breathed in and out before continuing.

"Mikey also mentioned him before, they fought once," before Mitsuya could continue, a light bulb in Draken's head seemed to light up.

He sprang out of his seat, "Wait i remember now Mikey mentioned a Shiba before, i thought till now he meant Hakkai but he meant his brother? Is he the guy who knocked Mikey out?"