Diablo

Diablo was a demon related to Giff that was released from the Diablo Stamp by Shocker

Diablo was a demon related to Giff that was released from the Diablo Stamp by Shocker. Diablo proved to be too powerful, so Shocker resealed him, but he was released once again by the Deadmans in the present day.

Abilities:
-Energy Gathering: In order to achieve his complete form, Diablo and his followers can perform a ritual to absorb energy from the Earth. Diablo brands five of his followers with his emblem, allowing them to create pillars of light at different locations around the world. The pillars form an inverted pentagram with Mount Fuji at the center. Completing the pentagram allows Diablo to absorb a massive amount of energy by jumping into the volcano.

-Energy Blasts: Diablo is able to produce powerful blasts of purple energy from his hands, launching opponents away.

-Energy Ball: Diablo can produce a small but powerful ball of purple energy that is capable of breaking energy barriers.

-Fireballs: Diablo can launch purple fireballs from his hands. He is also able to launch the fireballs from his mouth. After achieving his complete form, he is able to either fire a torrent of numerous fireballs or a single larger fireball.

-Tail Enlargement: Diablo can enlarge his tail in order to attack opponents with it.

-Teleportation: Diablo is able to teleport over short distances.

-Mist Form: Diablo is able to assume a purple mist form while retaining the ability to attack his targets.

-Energy Barrier: After achieving his complete form, Diablo gains a red energy barrier that automatically activates when an enemy attempts to attack him. This results in Diablo being impervious to any attack. However, Kamen Rider Century was able to shatter the barrier, allowing Diablo to be damaged.

-Raining Fireballs: After achieving his complete form, Diablo is able to create numerous purple fireballs that float in the air before raining down on the enemy.

-Energy Shockwave: After achieving his complete form, Diablo can produce a purple energy shockwave that emanates in all directions from his body in order to push away opponents.

-Growth: After absorbing more energy from Mount Fuji, Diablo can grow to a gigantic size.

Vistamps:
-Diablo Stamp

======================================

History:
A few months after Giff's stamp was discovered in 1971, a stamp identical in power was discovered. Named the Diablo Stamp, it was stolen by Shocker, who were performing their own genetic experiments. They used the Diablo Stamp on Ryunosuke Momose, materializing Diablo. Because he was uncontrollable, Shocker resealed Diablo. When Shocker was destroyed, their data on Diablo was erased as well.

In the present day, the Deadmans ventured to the abandoned Shocker lab and uncovered the Diablo Stamp along with the Crisper Stamps. After Aguilera reawakened Diablo, he materializes the Crispers and orders them and the Deadmans to perform a ritual around the world to complete his resurrection. By the year 2071, Diablo had completely subjugated Earth and founded Devil City 2071, ruling over humanity with the Devil Rider Corps. He was unaware that George Karizaki had created the Cyclotron Driver and sent Ryunosuke Momose to 2021, the year he had successfully conquered Earth.

After the Deadmans revived him and granted him with the assistance of the Cripsers who traveled across the world to create their singularities, Diablo confronted Ryunosuke but escaped after Century Break spiraled out of control.

Diablo found Ryunosuke during a standoff against Fenix. He overwhelmed Hiromi Kadota with a single blow before turning his attention onto Ryunosuke, only to be stopped by Kamen Rider Saber and Blades. Diablo later appears on Mt. Fuji where energy is concentrated in the center of the inverted pentagram created by Crispers. Ikki Igarashi arrived to stop Diablo's ambitions, just as his complete resurrection was coming close.

Fortunately, Ryunosuke and Hideo arrived in time, having settled their differences and transform into Kamen Rider Century. Also against Kamen Riders Revi, Vice, and Saber, Diablo keeps a strong fight against the four heroes. Century's Rider Punch did enough damage to crack the four Crisper Stamps, giving the Kamen Riders an advantage against Diablo. However, by absorbing the mighty energy gathered on Mt. Fuji, Diablo turns giant and regains his upperhand. However, Vice lampshades Diablo that he raised the defeat flag for turning giant. With the teamwork between Revi and Vice's Neo Batta Genomes, Xross Saber, and Century, Diablo was ultimately destroyed and averted the dark future.