Ch:3♡

Manisha found herself standing in front of an imposing office building, Ray Enterprises, uncertain about where to find the elevator

Manisha thought aloud, "Where is the lift? I think I'll have to ask the security."

She approached the security desk, and a helpful guard was quick to assist her.

Manisha inquired, "Excuse me! Can you please tell me where the lift to go up in the office is?"

The security guard pointed, "Yes, sure, it's on the left-hand side."

Manisha thanked him, saying, "Thank you so much."

The security guard politely replied, "You're welcome, ma'am."

Manisha entered the elevator, and at the next floor, a friendly stranger named Shekhar joined her.

Shekhar asked, "Hey, are you here for an interview?"

Manisha responded affirmatively, "Yes."

Shekhar continued, "Oh, that's great! By the way, what's your name?"

Manisha introduced herself, "Manisha Ghosh."

Shekhar complimented her, saying, "Adorable name!"

Manisha graciously replied, "Thank you."

They exchanged pleasantries until Manisha realized her floor had arrived.

Manisha noted, "Oh, sorry, my floor has come."

Shekhar nodded, "Yes, my floor too. Let's go."

Manisha insisted, "Great! But thanks, no need, I will go on my own."

Shekhar respected her choice, saying, "Okay, as you wish."

They both continued into their respective offices. Manisha soon encountered another interviewee who was waiting nervously.

Manisha asked her, "Excuse me, are you here for an interview? If you are, can you please tell me where to go or wait?"

The fellow candidate responded, "Yes, I am here for an interview. A staff member told me to wait for the names to be called."

Manisha thanked her and offered guidance.

Manisha returned to her own wait, anxiously anticipating her interview. After some time, a staff member called her name.

Staff (Unknowns) said, "Manisha Ghosh, please come. It's your turn."

Manisha acknowledged and headed inside the interview room. To her surprise, she found Shekhar waiting inside.

Manisha exclaimed, "You?"

Shekhar chuckled, "Yes, it's me. I'll be taking your interview since my friend, oops! I mean my boss is not in the office. So, I'm in charge of taking all the interviews. Please, take a seat."