Ch:4♡

•Next Morning Comes

•Next Morning Comes. A Large Amount Of Shout Came From Ray Enterprises Office (Vaibhav's Office).

Vaibhav:- "I Cannot Even Think This, The Presentation Is Still Now Not Ready, Only 2 Days Are Left & You All Are Still Feeling So Casual, I Just Want It Ready Within Tomorrow Or Else..."

•Suddenly, Rishav Enters.

Rishav:- "Oho, Bro! Let It Be, Why So Worried, All Will Be Fine, I Have Something To Tell You"

Vaibhav:-"But..."

Rishav:- "Please Vaibhav"

Vaibhav:-"Ok, Come, But You (Employee) Remember That I Want The Presentation By Tomorrow "

Employee:- "Surely Sir"

•Vaibhav & Rishav Goes To Vaibhav's Cabin.

Vaibhav:-"Yah! Tell, What Do You Need? "

Rishav:- "Aaa, Vaibhav, Actually Today At Night We Have A Party, With College Friends, So Please Can You Give Me Some Money, So That.... "

Vaibhav:-"Rishav, All Things Are Okay, But You Also Should Pay Attention To Your Studies"

Rishav:-"Offo Vaibhav, It's Only The Time To Enjoy, If Now, Then When Bro?"

Vaibhav:-"Rishav, You Are Such A Twisted Boy,(Laughs), How Much?"

Rishav:-"Only  ₹50,000"

Vaibhav:-"Ok, Take It, Have Fun, Bye"

Rishav:- "Bye, I Love You"

•On The Other Side Tanisha's Best Friend Sunayna Is Trying Hard To Make Tanisha Agree For The Party.

Sunayna:-"Tanisha, Please Be Agree"

Tanisha:- "Sunayna, You Know Very Well! I Am Not Intrested In Late Night Parties"

Sunayna:-"I Know It, But It Is Only For Today Can't You, Please, For Me!"

•Suddenly Manisha Enters.

Manisha:-"Tanisha, If She Is Requesting You So Much, You Can Go"

Tanisha:-"Manisha, You Know Right, That...."

Manisha:-"Yah Yah, That You Don't Like Such Parties"

Tanisha:-"Then, Why Are..."

Manisha:-"Please, For Me"

Sunayna:-"Please"

Tanisha:-"(After A While Of Suspense) Ok, I Will Go"

Sunayna:-"Yay, Let's Go, Wohoooo"

Manisha:-"Yes, Tanisha, Please Get Ready & Go For The Party"

Tanisha:-"Ok"

•Tanisha Gets Ready & Goes To The Party With Sunayna But Suddenly She Meets Rishav.

Tanisha:-"Again This Disgusting Guy"

Rishav:-"Oh, Hello, Whom Are You Calling Disgusting Guy?"

Tanisha:-"Except You No Other Guys Are Standing In Front Of Me, So Obviously It's You"

Rishav:-"What The Hell, I Even Didn't Said Hello To You But You Started Shouting At Me"

Tanisha:-"See, I Don't Have Any Intrest In Talking With You So, Don't Try To Judge Me"

Rishav:-"Huh! I Also Don't Have Any Interest"

The night at the party was a blur for Tanisha and Rishav. Surrounded by loud music and inebriated college friends, they found themselves in the same room, leaning against a wall.

Tanisha slurred her words, "Rishav, you know, you're not that bad."

Rishav, equally inebriated, laughed, "Really? You don't annoy me as much either."

Their tipsy laughter filled the room, and in a moment of hazy spontaneity, Rishav leaned in, and their lips met. It was a brief, unexpected kiss, fueled by alcohol and the unusual connection they felt through their banter.

As soon as their lips parted, they both blinked in surprise. Their intoxicated minds struggled to process what had just happened.

Tanisha, wide-eyed, stammered, "Did we just... kiss?"

Rishav, equally bewildered, managed to say, "I think we did."

Their drunken kiss had left them both flustered and unsure of how to react. The room seemed to spin around them as they exchanged confused glances.

It was a moment they couldn't erase, an unexpected twist in their lives that would leave them with a lingering question: What did that kiss mean, and how would it affect their relationship going forward?

•On The Other Side Vaibhav Has Returned Home.

Ruplekha (Vaibhav's Mother) :- "Oh My Dear, You Are Looking So Tired, Go Get Fresh, I Am Bringing Food For You"

Vaibhav:-"Ok Mom"

•Vaibhav Becomes Fresh & His Mother Brings Food At His Room.

Ruplekha:-"Take, Eat It"

Vaibhav:-"(Takes A Bite) Wow Mom, The Food Is Great"

Ruplekha:-"Ahhh, You Liked It, Then It's Surely Tasty"

•They Both Laughs.

Ruplekha:-"Aaaa, Vaibhav, Today I Got A News Of A Girl, She Has Studied About Fashion Designing From Australia, She Is A Nice Girl, So Will You Like To...."

Vaibhav:-"Mom You Know Right, I Am Not Going To Marry Now, I Just Want To Get Successful In My Carrier, So Please"

To be continued......

If you like this story please follow me 🔙 and vote 🌟 to get the notification right away whenever I update. Don't be a silent reader, comment me and if there is any grammatical issues then you can DM me in the comment box.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: Only light can do that.

 Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that."

◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌