19|Realizing.

But suddenly his bottle fell down from his hand giving loud sound through the whole house.

"Jungkook?"

As hearing the deep voice, Jungkook knelt down crying heavily in front of Taehyung who came there hearing the sound..

"Bubb! What happened?"
He wiped off the tears that breaming out continuesly through his cheeks..

"He... h-....he came here *sobbing*
I can't g-go with h-him..."
He stuttered as hugging so tight Tae's shirt...

"Shhhh... no one is here baby..no one..
See.. And Stop overthinking! That's why you're getting hurt and scared easily"
Taehyung rubbed his back placing some pecks on his head..

"Let's go to our room..."
Tae wrapped his arms around Jk's tiny waist securely while Jungkook leaned his head on his shoulder..

After sometimes they drifted to sleep in each others' embrace..

*******

In next morning...

Tae's pov..

    I awake due to groan of the alarm but I make it stop quickly to let Jungkook sleep more, cause he didn't sleep properly last night from the incident.

After finishing the morning routine, I went towards the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

But something pierce my sole letting out some blood drops.

"Isn't this a needle of a injection? But... how is this came here?

I thought picking up the needle but my eyes fell on a muddy shoeprint of the tile. It can cleary visible due to the color of the tile.

"This is new just like it came here for few hours ago, but how? I and Jungkook didn't go anywhere these days. Then how it cam--....."

"Wa..wait? Does it m-mean that what he said yesterday is true.. h-... he?
This needle?"

His eyes widen realizing all the stuffs that happened yesterday, he rushes to the bed room again to know he is ok..

______●○●○●○______

Ly🌈

Don't forget to vote cuties.

●Could you please put down a comment here,
what do you think about this story...?!!
(That's ok..It's just a emoticon)

●Any suggestions.?

●happy or sad ending?

_____♡_____