|4|

Jeon Jungkook , a common guy works in a firm . A nine to five job with hella work of concentration. This job is depressing just because some of his seniors who always try to procrastinate their work or hand Jungkook to finish it .

Phew.. other than this office live raven head had two little girls .
'Jeon Naeon' a five years old , intelligent , more mature than her age , girl . She goes to ' Ellie public school ' and cares for his father and younger sister .
'Jeon Aera' a little girl who soon gonna be two years old . She is sweet , kimchi loving girl , despite of her age she likes spicy things alot . Also her behavior is savage too . She does not know many words now but she speaks alot or you can say blabber alot .

The both girls is soul of Jeon Jungkook. It's like they are air for his lungs . But unfortunately ravenette daily left for his work after dropping Naeon to her school and Aera to a daycare centre . When he had lunch he picks Naeon from school and he have to drop her at daycare too . It's difficult for him to believe a daycare centre is good for his children. But he had no other options.

Jungkook's wife left him just after a week of Aera's birth . 'Ken' and him met in their college. They started dating. After the graduation, Jungkook tried for many job applications and he got a job which provides him proper salary to live an average , happy life . After marriage they had Naeon after a year , and Aera after three years .

But nobody informed ravenette that his wife's needs are more than an average life . She demands more than low budget Jeju trips . She found one of Jungkook's senior colleague friend , who came their home for a dinner , is richer than him . And that's it . She cheated her husband for two years . Got pregnant with Aera was never in her plans . But when it happened she waited for delivery and just a week after she left with her so called rich sneaky link .

What about the girls ?? How cruel a world is !! How can a mother just runaway from her own babies...

And Jungkook . What about this guy . Once he thought he lost everything in his life . But having a crying baby of one week in his hands make him do everything. He even resigned from his job at that time just to care for his little princesses . He stayed home for almost a year . His savings kept him going . When he thought now he can leave Aera at daycare. He applied for new jobs . And just because of his few experience years and work capabilities he got selected in just two weeks .

With span of time he tried to settle every little things for his girls . Last year Naeon started her school and young dad never let her feel left . As much he paid attention to the little one as much he tried always to listen his elder girl . You can never know how he managed to wake up at 5 them made breakfast and pack the lunch boxes , make Naeon's uniform ready , make her two side ponies , make Aera ready , fed them , then dropping them to school and daycare. Meanwhile he always forgets to eat or pack his lunch . Sometimes he forgets to iron his own clothes or comb out his hair . But applause to him he never made any of girls to look upon anything. Not like he he fulfilled every demands of the girls but he made them real princesses .

Now the Naeon everyone knows is a well mannered girl . Aera too just she speaks alot . Uhmm more specifically blabber alot .

Jungkook got a glimpse of every effort he made to be a best dad in the world. The scene in front of him is making him question on his own efforts. He chuckled internally.

' nothing in this world can replace the place of a mother . Stupid of me thought I'm the best father so my princess doesn't need anything more . '

"Dadda " Naeon' s words broke his trance of thoughts.

" huh ?? "

" Aera !!" She face palmed.

Jungkook approached the brunette, who is busy with babies , still maintaining a little distance.

" Aera baby "

The deep voice from his side made Taehyung shiver . He immediately pulled back the feed from Aera and Junghyun ' s mouth . And whined. He pulled his top to cover his skin .
It resulted Junghyun crying and Aera whining loudly .

" nuhhhh " she scratched the top of taehyung trying to reveal the milk globes .

Taehyung is confused and scared at same he tried to fix his top to stand up but Aera and Junghyun both are crying loudly.

Awkwardness.

Embarrassment.

Silence in the air.

Jungkook picked the crying little girl who is wiggling to go back to brunette.
She started crying more louder.

" nuhhh Dad-da nhh "
"Mwilkk anghh"

"Yes baby we will buy banana milk for you . My princess!!" Jungkook tried to convince the girl. But -

" nuhh baby mwilk ishh m-mmore tastyy ngh "

"I'm s-sorry. " this bring jungkook's attention to the stranger with a baby who a while ago was feeding her daughter. The brunette didn't even know how to apologize. He is too embarrassed and just biting his lips while head hung low .

"Uh"

"Aaumm I apologize for ... for what happened I'm sorry. It's jus- "

" it's okay . I apologize too for that "

And they left with a crying girl who is looking at Taehyung with teary eyes making grabby hands.

Taehyung found himself just standing there until yeontan started rubbing on his lower legs .

He sighed with a heavy heart and started walking towards his apartment.

____________" patience makes you more stronger "