Carlos was sitting on the couch, attentively reading a magazine, wearing his adorable glasses which TK likes to call them. He heard the keys clicking and immediately whipped his head towards the gate. There stands TK, looking all pretty and handsome and adorable and whatever adjective there are in Carlos's dictionary in all the three languages he speaks.

"Hey babe. Looking all adorable I see" TK said smiling at him. Carlos could notice the smile TK gave wasn't the usual smile TK gives him.

"Everything alright babe?" Carlos asked. "You spent quite a long time at your parents'. Not that I complain, they are your parents. But I missed you" said the cop stretching his right hand towards TK so that he knows he can fall in to his arms at any moment. TK gave him a small smile and kissed his temple before settling himself beside his boyfriend, in his arm.

"Aren't you getting a little greedy here, officer?"

"Can you blame me when I have you as my boyfriend?" Carlos said looking at him, faking a sad face.

"You are such a sap" TK shoved his face to the other direction softly, blushing.

Carlos went back to reading his magazine, TK in his right arm, snuggling to his chest. There was a comfortable silence in the room until Carlos decided it wasn't. TK was biting his nails absent mindedly five minutes after he sat there. Carlos didn't want to ask him until TK was ready to tell him. But it was getting kind of noisy even if there was no noise.

"Stop doing that" Carlos said carefully.

"Stop what?" TK asked with all confusion in his voice.

"I can hear you thinking"

"Of course, you can. Always in your cop mode" TK teased.

"Don't try to change the topic, babe. I would have let it go if you weren't thinking about how to tell me but not telling me at all. You know I won't force anything you don't want to." Carlos kissed TK's temple. "Also, if you want to take time, it's fine. We can talk about it later."

"How did you even?" TK knows he shouldn't be surprised anymore by how attentive Carlos is but he still can't help when Carlos does this. He rose from his sitting position and looked at Carlos. "Tell me 'Los what do you do in your free time when I'm not with you? Practicing witchcraft or something?" Carlos couldn't help but snort. "Reading something useful and gather knowledge." He said raising the magazine he was reading.

"Then you definitely used that knowledge and inserted something in my brain one night when I was sleeping." TK was still looking at him with suspicious eyes. Carlos snorted again.

"Nope. I didn't do anything. If I did, I would have already known exactly what you are thinking. About how I know you are trying to find a way to tell me, well news flash Ty, I love you." TK blushed and buried his face in his boyfriend's broad chest once again. "Why did I even ask"

There was comfortable silence once again and Carlos decided he is okay with this silence.

"It's embarrassing." TK said breaking the silence.

"Hey, look at me." Carlos sat straight making TK look at him and he himself looked directly deep in to his beautiful green eyes. "You can tell anything, as long as you want to. I am not going to judge, you know that, right?"

"Of course, I know that baby." TK pecked his boyfriend's lips, reassuring him. "It's about my parents."

"I am all ears, Ty" Carlos said rubbing TK's arm.

"My mom is pregnant." TK said blushing. Carlos was beyond surprised.

"Your mom what? I mean how did this even happen?"