A Naughty Kid [Memories] || 06

c'mon you guys better comment today, fill this chapter with your comments, it's gonna be fun let's see okay? 🙌

____

"it's a baby!" aera squeals, running inside the house with her new little friend which she found too adorable to ignore. her eyes gleam in excitement and feet stop eventually, hearing a loud thunder between the pattering rain which also explains on looking down at aera's feet, the messy rubber boots leaving their imprints on the floor. it doesn't bother the child though.

she continues making her way to the living room, holding her friend close to herself and the other one in the pocket of her raincoat, "oppa! look i have something!" her voice calls, peeking inside the room where the boys are all busy watching a movie together, none of them worried about the thunder outside and their princess covered half in mud and half in water, messing around the house.

jin looks over at her, smiling first then gasps loudly, springing up on his feet, "oh my god! what are you doing?!" he freaks out, "aera i told you to tell me when you're done playing in the puddle, didn't i?"

"oh god," jimin gasps as well, walking towards aera and looks at the hallway behind her till the front door where drops of muddy water and little footprints are made. "what have you done kiddo?"

"oppa look, it's a baby frog!" aera giggles, holding out the small frog in her hand and with with her free hand she fishes out a worm from her pocket, "and it's wormy!"

"jesus christ what the heck?!" jin freaks out, stepping away from the child, now grabbing attention from the rest of the boys as jungkook groans, standing up and switches off the t.v..  they stare at jin who looks as if saw a ghost, maintaining as much distance as possible from the six-year-old aera.

"what ha— woah!" taehyung gasps, "gosh! aera you're making a mess princess,"

aera ignores his words, smiling mischievously once she's figured that jin is scared of her new friends, giving her a good reason to enter the room and make his fear go away. "jinnie oppa, don't be scared, it's a baby," she says, approaching him with the frog and the worm, standing in front of him and kisses the frog's head, while holding the worm from one end, making it squirm in the air, trying it's best to get free from the dangerous little human.

"yah! don't kiss it!" the elder boys cringe, shouting together with a weird face.

"ew! aera put it away please!" hoseok shrieks, hiding behind jin and aera giggles, going to him, making both jin and hoseok scream in fear as they stumble backwards, away from aera. "throw it away! ahhh!"

"why are you scared oppa? it's so cute, look," aera takes another step forward and the two boys sprint this time, making the kid laugh as she starts liking the game now and chases after the elders, laughing when they would scream in fear, yelling her to get away.

"damn..." jungkook breathes out, covering his mouth as he nudges taheyung, "i bet we would be thrown out of the house if we did that,"

"i know right?" taehyung nods while the rest look too shocked to even react to the commotion going on in front of them.

after a few more minutes, the three people playing tag get tired, hoseok stops first, climbing on the couch and jin stands behind the couch, both catching their breaths while aera jogs a little more just to end up stumbling at the foot of the coffee table. the boys gasp when she falls down, but hoseok screams seeing the frog and the worm flying straight towards him on being released from aera's tiny grasp. 

"ahhhh!" hoseok moves back, his hands moving frantically to get the amphibian away despite he feels himself, lowering backwards too much and ends up landing on jin, eliciting a groan from both their mouths.