Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Alexis, and he lived in a castle with his mother and father in the animal kingdom. He was a duck Hybrid like his mother. He didn't have any rules growing up, except he was not allowed to go outside the castle. One day when he was 16, he was told he had a meeting with a princess from the moon kingdom. Alex was confused that he wasn't allowed to go outside. Why should a princess travel so far to meet a boy she didn't know? That puzzled Alex until he found out he had to marry her!

"Alexis! Come down here!" said his mother. "Coming Mother!" Alex said as he was fixing his tie. Alex jogged down the stairs to meet a pretty girl in a big dress she was uncomfortable in. "Alexis, this is Ashley. Your new bride..." His father said. A regular girl was talking to my mother now. She was in a big puffy tooled dress. "Hello, Alexis. I'm Ashley." The girl that looked uncomfortable said sorta quietly. Alex responded with a small Hello and stood there for a bit. He didn't fall in love at first sight and he could tell the girl hadn't either. "Alexis. Why don't you show Ashley your bedroom!" his mother said as if they were going to do anything in there. "Sure... C'mon..." Alex said as he showed Ashley up the steps. After some twists and turns, they found Alex's room. It was small and quaint. Clean and tidy. Some could have said this wasn't a 16-year-old boy's room.

"So uh this is my room there's nothing really to do," Alex said as he walked around. Ashley was a curious girl who was looking and touching almost everything. She picked up a picture of two boys that was on his desk. "Who's this?" She asked curiously. "Those are people which I love..." There was a slight pink on Alex's cheek as he responded. "You like them a lot don't you?" "Yeah... I do." "I have someone who I like a lot at home too. She's a peasant girl. Sweet, kind, and very good at baking. She's my age working for my parents. They said it would be nice to have someone my age working there so I could have a friend." "Do your parents know?" "My dad does. If I told my mom I liked her she would flip. My mother would fire her and lock me in the tallest tower. What about your parents?" "I think my mom suspects but I don't know." Ashley put the picture back where she found it and walked up to Alex and hugged him. She stepped away after a few seconds when they heard rustling outside the window, then a tap 3 times on the glass. Alex opened the window and pulled up one of the boys from the photo. He was slightly taller than him and was very muscular. Alex hugged him with joy as the boy picked him up off the floor. Ashley stood there in the room before the boy saw her. "Sunshine, who's she?" The boy said. "... I'm being forced to get married to this girl..." Alex had said as his smile went away. "Hey girl, is this true?" "... Yes, unfortunately... We are being forced to marry. Our mothers had taken part in this. Our fathers had nothing to do with it. My father knew who I liked and he accepted me but I never told my mother because she was controlling, rude, and had no kindness to our maids." She said in an informative voice. 

"I would have to move here or he would have to move in with me. We are not sure, but I can convince my father to let you be his personal butler so that you could spend time with him if we move over there. If we move here Alex will convince his dad so my girlfriend can be my personal maid." "Q? Why is your mom forcing you to marry?" "Because apparently, I can't rule without a queen..." "It's ok Alex. I'll be here for you. Always..." said the boy. There was the clicking of heels in the hall. They assumed it was either their mothers or the maids. "Sap you have to go!" "I know." "I love you" "I love you too." The boy then started to climb out the window and close the window's glass. "Excuse me your majesties your mothers have called you..." said the maid outside the door. "We're coming!" said Alex as he wiped the tears that were forming in his eyes. We went downstairs to see our fathers talking in the living room and our mothers waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. Ashley's mother stated "Well Alexis, you're mother and I have decided for you and Ashley should move to your very own kingdom. Where you can rule both at the same time!" Alex's mother agreed. They were both excited but disappointed at the same time so much so that Alex had stopped himself from coming out as he almost said "I'm bisexual and polyamorous and you can't change me." But instead, he said, "I... can't wait..."

A few years later they were living together. Alex turned 21 and Ashley turned 19. They became close not as close as sleeping together but close to where they were best friends. Alex's boyfriends Nick and Karl were his butlers. Whenever their parents would visit Alex and Ashley wouldn't kiss each other on the lips. Those were reserved for their lovers. Alex woke up one day all alone in his bed. "Karl? Nick?" Ashley had knocked on the door. "Alex, Are you awake?" Alex responded, "Yeah I'm up. Where's Karl and Nick?''Ashley opened the door. "They didn't tell me anything about where they were going but told me to get you up and at em by 8:00 because they wanted to do something special with you at the garden by 9:00." "Alright, I'll get dressed and come downstairs in a sec." "About that... They told me to give this to you" Ashley pulled out a purple turtleneck, an orange top over it, blue shorts, orange-purple faded socks, blue boots, accessorized with a purple-orange feather clip, and blue beaded earrings. Alex was a bit stunned. He wasn't expecting his boyfriends to pick something so cute. Alex grabbed his clothes, thanked Ashley, and changed quickly. When he came downstairs he was told to put a blindfold on and that he would be guided to the garden for a surprise. "What's the surprise?" Alex asked politely. "You'll see '' Ashley whispered in his ear. When they got to the garden Ashley took off the blindfold. Alex saw Karl in something similar to what he was wearing except it was orange and blue. His bunny ears and tail looked so fluffy. Nick was wearing the same thing but purple and blue. Alex was confused. 

Why would he have to change and why were they wearing something similar? Karl walked over to Alex, took ahold of his hand, and walked with him over to Nick. Karl said he has no idea what is happening. Nick had bent down on one of his knees and said "Karl and Alexis we've been through thick and thin. I couldn't imagine my life without you both. So will you both marry me?" Alex and Karl stood stunned until they could say something.

End of chapter 1. Will they say no, and break Nick's heart or will they accept and officially be Fiences'? Find out in Chapter 2!

WC: 1,273