Chapter 2

They were so happy that when they snapped out of it they both screamed "YES!" Nick stood up and gave them both a big ole bear hug. The 3 of them were crying happy tears. Ashley and her fiance were standing by the window both starting to tear up. Ashley then just realized that their parents were coming and they were gonna be here in an hour! "Guys!" Ashley said as she opened the door. "I'm sorry to ruin the moment but Mine and Alex's parents are gonna be here in less than an hour!" "OH, S(nope) THAT'S RIGHT!"

*An hour later*

"Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen. Ashley and Alex will be down soon." "Thank you, Nick, that was very kind of you!" Alex's mom said. "Why do you address my daughter and her husband by name? You should address them as 'Your Majesty'!" Ashley's mom hissed. "They had asked us not to say 'Your Majesty' when talking about them. They specifically said to address them as Alex and Ashley, Ma'am" Karl had said when he took their coats and welcomed them. Nick went upstairs to "inform" Alex and Ashley that their parents were there. Karl guided them to the living room for tea. Nick came downstairs and whispered in Karl's ear. "Alex and Ashley are all set. They're going to be coming out. They need our help to go get Eloise." Karl nodded at Nick and excused himself by simply saying: "I'm sorry, but Alex and Ashley acquired my presence." "That's alright, dear! Do as you must. <3" Alex's mom said.

*30 minutes later*

Ashley's mom angrily said, "What's taking them so long?! We've been sitting here for 30 bloody minutes!" Alex's mom calmly said, "I don't know why they are taking 30 minutes but you need to be patient." Ashley's mom said "NO! I WILL NOT BE PATIENT! I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START!"

Alex's Dad calmly said "Mrs. Jared, (A/N I named their last name Jared cause Jared's a prick in the MCYT Universe. Also forgot to say Alex and Ashley Divorced without their parents knowing after they married.) They might have good news and are practicing to tell us. You must be patient."

As Alex's dad said that a guard walked towards them "Excuse me but Their Majesties request you outside in the garden." Ashley's dad responded as he stood "Thank you, Guard Dream." Dream simply responded with, "You're welcome. Now if you'll follow me." Dream leads them to the garden. Alex and Ashley were standing in front of their partners Quackity wearing the same outfit as before and Ashley wearing something similar but in different shades of pink, to the parents, they had something small in each of their hands, to everyone else they knew that they were flags of their sexualities. (Their sexualities: Ashley-Lesbian, Alex/Q-Bisexual, Polyamorous) "Mother, Father..." Alex started "We would like to tell you something important..." Ashley finished. Alex's parents and Ashley's dad' looked calm and curious but Ashley's mom looked a bit mad and impatient. 

A/N: I know it's not as long but I'm having trouble trying to find time to write and what to write. I'll be publishing a Oneshot book on Karlnapity later. Bye for now my Glitches.