Chapter ~1~

"The bathroom is supposed to be a safe space."

"Bathrooms are never safe spaces."

"Come on! You have to come with me Henri!" Ian Malcolm complained as he flopped onto the bed of his bed friends room

"Come on! You have to come with me Henri!" Ian Malcolm complained as he flopped onto the bed of his bed friends room. The room was a disaster as always with different mannequins and different outfits half sewn and fabrics strewn about. "This will be so much fun!"

He loved being with Henri. Their house on the outside was clean, neat and tidy, but the inside was a perfect example of what it was like inside Henri's mind.

Not to mention one was never bored with Henri as they were always doing something.

Even if they were working they'd drag you down into their whirlpool of things to be done.

Henri was in charge of their own fashion line, and was also in charge of the costuming department at the Pierre's Theatre. The perfect example of his Theory in Human form he believed.

And also the only one who has put up with him for the past 22 years.

"Bullshit." Came out Henri's response from the bathroom. "Speaking of shit, can't you let me poop in peace? The bathroom is supposed to be a safe space."

"Bathrooms are never safe spaces." Ian retorts rolling over and wincing as a needle stabs him in the back. "Besides you're not pooping, you're staring at the pimple on your forehead."

The door opened and there was Henrietta Brady with a scowl on her face and hand covering her forehead. Her brown eyes narrowed and  brown curly hair unruly "How did you even get into my house?"

"You gave me the key, remember?"

"You mean you made a copy." She deadpanned.

"Tomato , Tomahto." Ian shrugged before standing up. "Start packing."  He waves his hands.

"I'm not going Ian."

"Henrietta." Ian stood up Henri jumped moving backwards and away from her best friend. "Are you really going to make me go all the way to Isla Nublar by myself?"

Ian circled around Henri as she tried to find an escape. He waited until she had a second of hesitation before grabbing her and pushing the two of them to the bed,  pinned down her hands with one of his own and began tickling her.

Her giggles and squeals could be heard as she fought to move her arms to freedom until she used her legs to knee him in the back causing him to groan and roll over and she was quick to move away from him and using a pillow hit him in the face twice. "Don't do that again!"

The first time was to make a point.

The second time was being petty.

Ian groaned , rolling over from the impacts.