48

"Oh, Seungmo, this way!"

Minho waved after spotting the younger running towards him. He had been waiting for the other in front of the cinema hall.

"Sorry, hyung. Did you wait long?"

"It's okay. But.. are you- okay?"

Seungmin was avoiding the older's eyes and he could sense the uneasiness lying in his tone too. He fiddled with his fingers thinking of what to answer.

"I was in the washr-"

"You don't have to lie, Seungmin." Minho gently held the other and wrapped his arms around him. "Calm down first."

At the older's soothing voice, Seungmin leaned in and let his head fall on his shoulder as he relaxed.

Minho patted his back soothingly as if to tell that he had nothing to worry about.

Minho was there. Minho would always be there.

"I- I think I should tell you what happened when you went away. It's only fair that way."

"You don't have to explain anything to me." The smile on Minho's face implied nothing but genuine care. "I saw you with Hyunjin earlier."

Seungmin's eyes widened. "You saw?"

Minho nodded and shrugged. "I wanted to give you two some privacy so I didn't interrupt. I feel like it's actually necessary that you two finally had a proper talk."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Anyways, let's go!" Minho pulled the younger by his arms. "The show has already started. Come quick!"

The night went on pretty good afterwards. The little romantic moments shared between the two males implanted a nice atmosphere in the air.

They had dinner in a luxurious restaurant before finally heading towards Seungmin's apartment.

"Ahh I'm so full~"

Seungmin said as soon as he buckled up in Minho's car.

Minho laughed in response. "Aigoo it's good to see the baby filling its stomach. Food should never be resisted."

He ruffled the younger's hair as if treating a real child.

Seungmin laughed too. He stared at the older male beside him as the other started the engine.

Minho had changed his life in so many ways in such a short time. He still remembered how his insecurities would make him skip meals all the time.

The thoughts of being too ugly to be cheated on crept into his head often.

But when Minho noticed the younger's strange behaviour towards food, he made sure Seungmin ate well and regularly.

Showered him with compliments and having more food dates.

Gradually Seungmin got back on track again, started viewing his world more realistically. It felt as though his life had suddenly been lit with positivity.

All because of Minho.

"You're staring again."

Minho's sentence brought him out of his trance. He flushed a little realizing he might have been staring all this time.

However, he striked back.

"You should acknowledge the fact that you're quite handsome, hyung. A bit staring won't hurt."

Minho laughed loudly. "Oh my- someone's bold today."

Seungmin giggled at that.

*Ring Ring*