Prologue - Storyteller.

...

...

...

Oh?

Hello my friends, where have you come from?

...

So you were lost in the library and can't find your way out?

...

Oh dear, the security guard must have closed the entrance by now. What to do, what to do...

Oh? A back door? Mmmm...

No, not that I know of, sorry...

...

How about you stay for a night? I assume there is nothing to worry about, come, are you hungry?

...

...

...

Can't sleep? It's not the same feeling at home yet? I know how you feel, I really do...

...

How about a story?

What story? Mmmm, this is a library, there are out to be countless stories contained in each of these books...

But you don't seem to be the type that's interested in any of these, why have you come here then? No, it doesn't matter.

...

How about something fictional? Something that could only happen in your wildest fantasy, even when you know that it was just a fictional world formed from your imagination that help you escape reality for a moment?

Do you want to hear mine? I've certainly been wanting to share some of my imagination with someone who's interested. Just a little?

...

Alright then, tell me, have you ever wondered how humans came to exist?

No? I fill you in on that right away.

...

...

...

From the beginning, there is a land, of only the primeval.

On this land, there is no tall building that covers the star from afar, no light that shines on the road that isn't there, and no government or civilization that rules over this ancient primal land.

There are only the mountains of hundreds or more miles tall, giant trees that freely spread out their roots and form forests, and oceans that are filled with only the purest form of crystal liquid.

The only inhabitants of this un-ruler land are primarily creatures that relied on survival instinct and evolution through different environments; it is an age of free will where only the strong survive and the weak perish.

Still, that freedom has come to an end...

From the sun, the moon, and beyond the star, came beings of powerful might, God, and they have brought forth the fruit of wisdom.

The god was then granted one of each of these primal creatures their final evolutionary forms, one that's capable of hosting the wisdom of the God and turning this un-ruling world into one that will be led by knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence.

And so, the first war, one that will never be told in history books, has begun.

This war was known as the Battle Royale and the combaters are the immoral champion of their representative's species.

The battle could have lasted for a day or more than a century as long as there are still opponents to fight.

Should all had been defeated and only one standing on the top of glory, the price of victory should be granted to the winner, and from there, spread their dominance over the world and become the ruling species of this primary world, forming the first civilization.

Having entertained the God with their game of fate, they'd left the world in the hand of the Father, the champion of the Battle Royale, to guide the civilization until the next Battle Royale should they return.

When the God left, the Father, however, after consuming the fruit of wisdom, had long since opposed their wicked desire to turn this world into a playground for their entertainment, he had created four relics containing mighty power and granted them to the generation that has yet to come, so that one day they will continue to be the champion of the game of fate and maintenance the long holding of humanity dominant over the realm.

Billions of years had passed since that day. Civilization from the dust returned to dust as time went on, the seed of the old world had spread across the realm, forming yet more civilizations and adopting different cultures, long since had they forgotten the origin of how they came to be and started to build different theories of their origins.

Some say they were born from genetic mutation and evolved through different environmental conditions, other states that the Almighty have created them, one that isn't too far from the truth.

But now, the time has come, once again the truth will reveal itself to the world.

After billions of years, the immoral warrior is slowly awakened from their slumber in the abyss, long have they dreamed of vengeance and humanity is ill-prepared for what fate has in store for them.

The Battle Royale has begun.

Judgment Day is near.

...

Still, fate can be changed, no, it can be denied, if you have the power, the strength, the will, and the courage to challenge your fate.

This is the story of the people who have stood up to the trial of judgment and decided their own fate.

But they are not alone, for walking alongside them are those who bear the card of destiny.

So, sit down my friend, and let me tell you the story that will never be found in a book or historical text.

For it all but a story, and the title is...

Trump Card of Fate.