Deep Thoughts

When your alone with ideas, deep thoughts and the overwhelming senses of world rush into your mind making you smile or frown what is the questions that go through your canyons of nerve pathways to make you think?

When the world turns to the sun and the skies are blue with happiness either behind the rain or on clear day what makes those thoughts yours to care for? Is it the sense of comfort or the sense of confusion

If the heart yearns for someone else but you are with another person for so long what makes it change? Is it wrong?

When you alone or with whoever does the romance become a plea for help or is it powerful in the heart that the souls that leave after an orgasm make it better?

So many questions we have in this world yet the questions that are ask either have an answer or no answer, a riddle that is solved or has yet to be solved. So many answers could go to one single question while another can find that perfect home.

Love is not a game, the heart is machine that must not be broken yet it can be from the outside nature of the real colors of people and the world they walk on. The brain is puzzle, a enigma of ones soul and purpose to life itself yet we blindly go into things without thinking but when we find out answer what happens to the sense of adventure that got you they're to begin with?

The ramblings of man that people call a smart man, a genius, a philosopher or a prophet makes no sense yet the great philosophers started like everyone else in this world and all it took was one single question to help them pave a legacy. Prophets are ancient relics yet there is no such thing yet we go to them for hope so that one day they can give us these answers or guide us to them. Genisus are the creation of a child who found something that they deeply care about and made it they're life's goal to solve the mysteries of the world.

Who are we as a person yet who are we when we think outside the context mortal reality? What do we do in this world that fate or destiny are a thing?
Dreams that everyone has to be this or that can also be broken dreams that are never fulfilled due to personal or other forces that act against it.
We follow our dreams because we are human
We follow emotions because we are deep down a human with ethics and morals
We love because we do not want to be alone and have someone to talk to
Human nature is the key everyone's choices yet we let ourselves pave our path in dirt, stone, fire and water yet the air that goes by us it showing us the way to take us were the wind goes.

Keep your minds open and your hearts opened but do not let the negativity gather like a cess pool of toxic sludge to drag you down and hold you in place.