Prologue. A New World

(Narrator POV)
It was a normal day in Dreamland, and we went to the star warrior who is taking a nap under their favorite tree. Then a land bang can be heard, and Kirby woke up from his nap, and he ran to the castle. When Kirby got there, he heard King Dedede complaining about the damage that was caused by a weird looking warp star.

(Third-person POV)

"My castle!" King Dedede cried, "Man, that looks bad." Bandana Joe said, "Poyo?" Kirby asked, "Kirby? What are ya doing here? Forget I asked, but I want ya to figure out what that was!" King Dedede ordered, and Kirby ran out through the hole in the castle. Kirby eventually found the warp star with some weird symbols on it. Kirby paid no attention to them and jumped on the warp star, took off at light speed, and Kirby saw a planet with blue and green shapes. Kirby saw that he was heading towards the planet but slower.

(Percy POV)

I was just sitting on the dock when I saw a flaming ball head straight into the river, scaring some Naiads with their half woven baskets. Something pink floated toward the surface. I got into a kanoe and rowed to the pink thing, which it looked like it had red shoes. I grabbed it. "Poyo!" The thing said, and I dropped it in the kanoe. The pink looked up at me, and it had a face. "What are you?" I asked, and I saw Chiron waiting at the shore. I was in trouble... again.