04

"It wasn't a big deal blaze

"It wasn't a big deal blaze."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When izzy woke up she heard pansy and Allison talking.

"Izzy wake your ass up right now!" Allison says.

Izzy sits up and faces her two closest friends.

"What now." She groaned.

"Who's hoodie is that?" Pansy asks.

"When did Matteo drop you off?" Allison says.

"Chill. We went to the astronomy tower and just talked. I got back at 2."

The two girls looked at one another and raised their eyebrows.

"Why are you wearing his hoodie." Pansy says.

"It was freezing up there and I had pajamas on?" Izzy says trying to understand where they are trying to get at.

Izzy flips the blankets off of her and gets ready for the day. Today was a day where the kids could wear any clothes they wanted. So izzy put on fishnets, baggy jeans, combat boots, and a Sage green knitted crop top. She walks over to her vanity and does her usual makeup but this time she puts on some fake eyelashes.

She and the two other girls walked outside their dorms and to breakfast.

~

"Hey!" Izzy says when she sees Theo.

She walks up to him and sits next to him, motioning the other two to talk to him. They did somehow.

"Hey." He says with a smile.

"These are my friends pansy and Allison." Izzy says.

"You and Allison look alike in a way." He says.

"We are sisters." Allison says while sitting next to her boyfriend blaze.

"Oh-" he says while choking on his water.

Izzy and pansy started laughing. Izzy reached in her bag and Taps Theo on the shoulder.

"Let me know when I can give this back." She says not wanting to do it at breakfast.

"Keep it." He says before shoving cereal in his mouth.

Izzy laughs when she sees him shoving cereal in his mouth.

"I'll be right back." She says before walking over to Ron, Harry and herminoe.

"Hey. Ron I just wanted to tell you that pansy told me to tell you that she still likes you." Izzy says before herminoe pulls her down making her sit in between the two boys.

"Who's she sitting with?" Theo asked pansy.

"Ron ,Harry, and herminoe." She replied.

Izzy hugs the gryfindor girl and begins to walk back over to the slytherin table, sitting next to Theo.

~

Izzy was walking around the hall while listening to music. She stopped walking when she saw matteo in a fight with some random person.

"I- I'm just go this way." She says before turning and walking away.

She knew Theo would win easily and there was no point in looking like a pick me girl trying to break them up.

So izzy shot a text that Theo that says,

Hey this is izzy, I got your number off blaze a while back. I just saw you in a fight. Who was it with and why? I wanna know.

Theo didn't answer until a few hours later. Izzy was now in the library reading. She was reading a book about the ancient gods. That's when her phone started ringing.

She didn't look to see who it was she just clicked answer and brought the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" She says sounding exhausted.

"Hey, it's matteo." The other voice rang.

"Oh, hey! are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah, yeah. You up to hang out at the astronomy tower?" He asks.

Izzy usually would have looked at the time but she didn't care this time.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a few minutes." She says before the two hang up the phone.