experimenting

vila- 19 year old lesbian, softie, always horny
maddy- 18 year confused, gothy, chatter box

VILAS POV
on my phone just looking at pictures of hot ass women when all the sudden i hear knocking at my bedroom door, i opened it and it was maddy, " hey girl what the matter?" "oh it's nothing" maddy said rubbing her arm, " i hope you don't mined your mom said i could come up to your room" "nah girl it's fine you are always welcomed, are you sure nothing wrong though you seem down?" i said giving her a hug.

"a-actually there is something i wanted to talk about" "oh yeah girl and what is that?" "i-i have been questioning my sexuality and i have been having struggles" "o-okay and what do you mean by struggles?" "like i feel like am lesbian but since i have never really known what it's like to be with a girl," she took a breath, "i-i just don't know what to do, like i was wondering if you would like to help me figure it out?" she said with a smirk, "of course baby girl you know mommas always willing to help out" i said getting closer to her.

" here i come" i said leaning in for a kiss, making it go deeper and deeper while out tougues danced around in each other mouths, i stop the kiss and pick her up and then throwing her on the bed while we both get undressed, taking off her bra and panties then throwing them on the floor, then going back to kissing her, while me hands slowly go down her body, i stoped kissing her and run my tougue down to her neck and starting to suck on it ah~ she kept saying, and i go down to her think plumped boobs licking my lips then starting to suck on one while i pinch the other "ah~ v-vila~" she kept saying, i stop sucking her boobs and start kissing all the way down her body an then getting up and going to my drawer and pull out a pink thing "w-what are you doing m-mommy?" "you'll see baby girl"

i turned it on and put it against her clit she started letting out piercing moans while arching her back
"AHHH MH VILA AHH AHH AH MH AHH VILAA"
" vilaa is everything alright up there?" yeah mom everything things alright don't worryyy!" i said as i turned off the vibrator and going in with my tongue while putting my finger in and out of maddy.

"ah vila~" she said gripping the sheets, i started going faster and faster "AH VILA~" she said as she started to cum into my fingers, i licked it all up and went back to french kissing her making sure she tasted herself.

i rolled over to her side, "so what do you think?" "am definitely a lesbian" "glad to hear it" i said as i went off to sleep.