sensitive spots

mila- thick, gothy, shy,24 years old
kylee- horny, gothy, small, 25 years old

KYLEES POV
i walked into the kitchen to see my sexy girlfriend cooking dinner, "hello beautiful" i said rubbing her shoulders, "hi honey i was just about to call you in to help me" she said "okay what do you need help with?" "u-um" she stuttered, "i know what you need," "you do?" "come here" i said as i gave her a hug, while putting her hand behind her back, "w-what are you doing?" "you'll see soon enough" i said as i squeezed the tips of her thumb nails, "a-ah, r-right t-there" she said while wiggling her thighs, "come on love you know i got you let's go to the bed" i said with a smirk.

i picked her up bridle style and carried her to the bed, i started crawling on top of her and started french kissing her while my fingers on exploring her body, she let out small moans into my mouth mh~ she kept saying.

i moving away from her mouth and started taking of her clothes, leaving her in nothing.

i went back up to kissing her while my hands slowly went down to her heaven, sliding my finger up and down on her clit which made her even more wet.

i removed my hand and stopped kissing her and went to my drawer where i pulled out hot pink fluffy hand cuffs.

"w-what are y-you doing m-mommy?" "you'll see baby" i grabbed her hands and chained to the bed frame while i kissed all the way down to her heaven, "open your legs wide baby" she opened her legs perfectly where i could see the inside of her pussy.

i looked at it and crawled back up to her and started kissing her again while my hands went down to her juicy plump titties and i stated pinching them AH~ she let out.

i moved my face down to her titties and started to suck on one while i went in circles with my finger on the other nipple.

after a while of playing with her titties i moved my attention back down to her pussy, once again her spread her legs open wide and i started rubbing my finger up against her clit going faster and faster
AHHH MHH KYLEE AHH DONT MHH STOP AHH
she cummed.

"wow mila i haven't even eaten yet."

"s-sorry m-mommy," "it's time for your punishment" i said as i went away from her pussy i claimed on top of her and uncuffed "lay down" she layed down and i undressed from head to toe and climbed on top of her face.

she knew what to do so she went to sucking on my clit.

MILAS POV
"lay down" kylee said, i layed down while she stripped and sat right on my face, i knew what to do so i went to sucking on her clit while she bounced softly up and down trying to hold it back, i wiggled my tongue around all over the her clit an then went to her vigina. making my tongue go in and out AH MH MILA AHH.

after a few minutes of me rubbing her clit with my tongue and going in and out of her vigina she cummed, "swallow it" she said getting off my face and getting back to my pussy.

KYLEES POV
"swallow it" i said as i got off her face and going to her pussy.

"now don't cum again until i say you can or else you know what will come" she nodded her head and i chained her back up to the bed again and went back down to her heavens.

instead of using my fingers i went straight in with my tongue giving mila a slite  jump. while i was going it i gave her kisses on her thighs and sometimes even rubbing them, ah~ mh~ kylee~ she kept moaning.

i went away from her clit and moved to her vigina. this time using my finger putting one in at first than two while starting to go faster and faster AH AH MHH KYLEE KEEP GOING AHH, i grabbed her waist and slid her closer picking up the pace going so fast you could hear loud claps, AHH KYLEE MHH AHH she was scream as i stopped as she had an organism.
as she cummed all over i rolled up next to her and we fell asleep