Chapter One: From Shots to Strippers

Exhausted. Throughout his entire life, Jason had never felt so wasted and tired. Only the endless bottles of beer and shots kept Jason awake; telling his brain that it was still morning although it was actually nearing midnight.

Parker, an old friend, had invited him and a handful of other guys to celebrate his breakup with Carmen, a stuck up brunette he'd been dating for two years. Somewhat. For the two years they've been together, they were in a constant on-and-off relationship. However, Parker was keen on staying far away from Carmen this time. And apparently picking up a few girls in one of the hottest parts of the city and a few shots was just the thing to do to help him move on.

"Ladies, what a beautiful night to see two even more beautiful girls," Parker said to a pair of girls on the dance floor, making them giggle. His brown hair was tousled and his matching brown eyes had a glint of amusement.

"You're not so bad yourself," said the shorter one, sending Jason a wink. Though, her height wasn't the first thing that caught my attention. Her shirt exposed so much of her cleavage and her mini skirt was so short you could see the cheeks of her ass. She had light blonde hair, the complete opposite of her friend, who had black.

Parker smirked and sent Jason a look. A look that told him he was going to bang her tonight.

Jason and Short Girl awkwardly danced to the music before Jason shouted over the music, "You wanna fuck?" Jason mentally slapped himself for Parker's absurd bluntness. He wasn't a very smooth talker, but he had improved compared to his socially awkward teen years. At least the alcohol hasn't kicked in yet, Jason thought. Short Girl gaped at Parker as if he'd asked her to be his wife, wide-mouthed and frozen on the spot. She turned to her friend before looking back at Parker and giggling, eagerly nodding her head. At this, Jason thought she might have been a virgin.

Parker wrapped an arm around her waist, squeezing her ass in the process. She squealed and continued to let him lead them out of the club, leaving Jason alone with Tall Girl. They shared a very awkward silence catching glances of one another. Jason finally had enough and asked her to dance. She blushed, shyly smiled, twirled her black hair, and said yes.

Like a gentleman, Jason took her hand into his and slowly led her to the center of the dance floor. She had a puzzled look on her face, not knowing what to do. Jason quickly understood and motioned for her to turn around. She followed his instructions and he grabbed onto her hips, pulling them towards his "lady killer", making her tense.

"Relax," he told her. "It's called grinding." She nodded her head and continued to grind against him. Not even an hour later, they were in a motel room a couple of minutes away from the club with three bottles of beer, crashing their lips against one another. Jason carried Tall Girl and threw her onto the bed, positioning himself above her and kissed her once more. For a few minutes they remained this way, grinding the parts against each other and every now and then, Tall Girl would roll Jason over and straddle him.

"Wait," Jason stopped, "You're not a virgin are you?" She blushed.

"And what if I am?"

Jason shrugged, "I don't normally do virgins. They get clingy."

She was disappointed, he could tell. She was about to leave when Jason pulled her back and pushed her back onto the bed. "But I do make a few exceptions."

She smiled and they pulled their clothes off. "Just don't get clingy," Jason warned.

From there, things got heated very fast. She gave Jason a sloppy blowjob, but her tongue-piercing was a new experience for him. Jason was about to shove his dick into her vagina when Tall Girl did the unthinkable. She passed out.

Jason shook her shoulder. "Hey, wake up! You can't just pass out when I'm about to fuck you. You're the one that wanted this." Jason was frustrated. He put his clothes back on, grabbed two bottles, left her in bed, and glanced at the time. It was midnight. Walking away from the motel, Jason replayed the events that happened a few minutes ago and became less frustrated and more humiliated. He had never experienced a girl passing out on him while they were about to have sex.

Jason didn't know exactly where he was going. He just went with the flow, trying to look for his car, but he couldn't remember where he parked. He kept walking aimlessly and somehow, his own two feet brought him to Sin City, Home of the Naughtiest Sinners Around. Before he could turn away, his feet dragged him inside.

After paying, Jason sat down by an empty table in the middle of the room and examined his surroundings. Horny men and a handful of women everywhere eyed the strippers. The men and women ranged from his age, twenty-one, to older fifties. One poor guy had his hands lodged between his legs, blushing and drooling like horny dog as a stripper walked up to him, danced around him, and bit into his neck.

Four glasses of whiskey, one beer and three shots later, something big was happening.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's one thirty! You know what that means," the bartender, a clean-cut looking guy with his hair swept back and a freshly shaved face announced. Whoops and cheers came from all around. People began to pound their drinks against the able, chanting: "Bring out the sinner. Bring out the sinner."

The bartender laughed, revealing a silver tooth. "We have a special performer here tonight. We present to you, the naughtiest of all sinners..." he waited for a dramatic pause. "Angel!"

And an angel she was. The curtains opened and she was strapped on a machine that held her high in the air. She slowly descended onto the stage, just like an angel descended from the Heavens. Her long golden hair swept down her back like fine silk; her beautiful face had spots of freckles like pieces of gold; her luscious lips were pink and full and her eyes—oh her innocent green eyes were like poison ivy. She herself was like poison. Just one look made you want her.

And exactly one look was all it took.

Angel was dressed in all-white attire; wings, heels, lingerie. She slowly walked around, searching for someone to inflict her poison on. She caught Jason's eyes and she danced seductively along to the music and finally, she was in front of him. Taking a closer look at her, he noticed she was younger than the other strippers—far too young. Jason frowned at this.

She lifted an eyebrow before straddling Jason, leaned in and bit onto his ear. "Turn that frown upside-down." Shivers went down his back.

"Shouldn't you be at home studying?" Jason asked. Still leaning into him, she let out a playful huff and retorted, "Shouldn't you?" He chuckled at her response.

She pulled away, but instead of leaving, she started to give Jason a very sensual lap dance. Jason was captivated, but decided to take this opportunity to deepen the conversation.

"Do you need a ride home, kid?" He asked, silently laughing. He knew she wouldn't be offended by the nickname.

"No, why? Are you planning on raping me, Mister?" she replied with a teasing tone. And then the look in her eyes changed and she once again straddled Jason, grinding against him. Suddenly, the mood became erotic.

"Do you want to throw me down and tear my clothes off?" she teased. "Do you want to touch me in places a little girl shouldn't be touched?" Her tongue flicked Jason's bottom lip. "Do you want hear my moans as you take me roughly and ram into me with you big, bad, friend?" Her hand lightly touched Jason's now erected penis.

Jason let out an airy laugh. "No, but now that you've mentioned it, I might."

Angel gripped onto his hair and pulled his head back so that they could be eye-to-eye. She smiled.

"And suddenly, I hope you just might do so," she said, kissing under his ear. She smiled once more as he moaned. Sadly, for both of them, Angel had work. She got off him and started to walk away, but not before stealing another glance Jason. When she did, Jason smirked, brought out his phone and took a picture of her. Angel smiled for him and winked before she walked towards the pole on the stage.

-----

Hello fellow Wattpaders. How was the first chapter?  Hopefully, you found it enjoyable. Thanks for all the support and stay tuned for more updates.

~Mouse