✨Part 1:The meet up✨

(I can't believe I'm doing this,I'm sorry for anyone who is reading this 😭)

Many years ago,their lived a ogre, an ugly one to be exact. His name was shrek, and oh boy was his life crazy. Always having to deal with his three kids, with his wife nagging on and on, this stupid donkey(no offense to donkey,I love him) who just kept talking like no one would stop him, and the king and queen. Shrek just wanted to run away and find somewhere new. He needed a distraction, something to keep his mind off of everything so he can feel happy again. He was just so stressed that he even didn't want to be with his wife anymore!

One day while shrek was in the forest picking out vegetables for dinner, he felt a gust of wind fly by him. He turned around quickly and looked,but he saw nothing. He was a bit nervous of course, but he was an ogre and ogres are the ones who make people nervous. So shrek went back to his day,getting more vegetables and picking out some berries, but soon enough, he felt the quick gust of wind again and when he looked down, all his veggies he collected was gone. Shrek dropped the basket and roared out, trying to get who ever was bothering him to come out and apologize.

The black blur sped around shrek until he laid on a tree branch and looked at shrek teasingly while eating the veggie he stole. Shrek looked up at the weird animal and his eyes sparkled, this was the distraction he was looking for, someone else to love! "Well hello there love~. Sorry for the steal, but I'm quite hungry. All that running makes me have an appetite. The name's Shadow~" He stated as he kept eating the veggie. Shrek blushed very lightly at his words and picked up his basket.

"Y-You can call me Shrek,I-I live around here." Shrek said as he looked away quickly as he was quite embarrassed that he roared out loud like that to someone as handsome and sexy as shadow.(I'm so sorry 😭) Shadow went down to shrek and grabbed his shirt, bringing their faces close together. "You seem lovely~ You seem embarrassed too. Do I make you nervous?~" Shadow winked at him before pulling away. Shrek immediately shook his head no and covered his face with his hand. "N-No! I'm good! G-Great actually! I-I just have to go! Bye!" Shrek said the sentence quickly before quickly walking away while blushing more. Shadow watched him walk away and chuckled to himself. "He is so mine~" He said as he sped away from the forest.

(I'm finished,this is painful 😭 I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes I'm doing this fast cause I don't wanna continue it 😭)