#8

You started seeing me again after about a week

You started seeing me again after about a week. You returned as if you hadn't made me think so hard because you hadn't talked to me. It was only me that you ignored.

"Minyoung-ah," you said. "Why do you keep dozing off?"

You pouted when I didn't answer your question, diverting my gaze from my food tray to your face.

"What's wrong? Is there a problem with your food?" you questioned, concernedly.

You're a bit dense, aren't you? I shook my head, making you even more clueless.

"Do you want to go to the amusement park this Saturday? You know, so you can write something exciting in your diary," you asked, wiggling your brows.

"Hmm... sure, I'll abandon my sudoku puzzle just for you," you smiled at my words, that lovely smile of yours flashing before my eyes once more, and I was mesmerized by it.

"Alright, see you the day after tomorrow at 2 p.m."

"Wait, why are you leaving?" I inquired, my brow furrowed and my head creased.

"Me and the boys are skipping afternoon classes; do you want to come? Actually, no, just focus on class."

I'm curious, but I'm not in the position to ask you where you're going or why you're going there. Isn't it similar to a girlfriend's job? Why am I acting so foolishly? I should put it out of my mind.