What..

Just pretend shit-chan has legs :D

Shits pov/thoughts:

Finally I died..not the way I thought though. I mean what piece of shit would think they would get scooped out of the toilet and squeezed to death by a crazy psychopathic uwu looking bitch?..none..the answer is none. I mean she was just crazy. Why would she think it was a good idea to put me in her mouth? Or even pick me up!? She could of just simply flushed me down the toilet like I wished..but no of course not. I was the one that had to get squished instead of flushed. Its not like it matters now though. I'm dead there is nothing I can do. I might aswell go find something to do now that I'm in hell. Don't know what I've done to get sent here but that dosent really matter now does it?. I turned around and guess who I saw...

That
Psychopathic
UwU
Looking
Bitch.

Fuck..no shes going to see me.

Meows pov:

"Ughh... WHAT!! WHY THE FUCK AM I IN HELL..THERE MUST BE A MISTAKE EVERYBODY LOVES ME UWU" I scream. "I WANT TO SPEAK TO SATAN-CHAN UWU" I look around to see if I can find a way out. Suddenly I spot someone. Wait no..something trying to sneak way. I swear I've seen them before. "WAIT..OH MY GOD....SHIT-CHAN IS THAT YOU!?...I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH UWU" I run over to him giving him a hug. A tear ran down my cheek as I looked at him. I missed him so much. He is so beautiful. "I-I love you so m-much you are so kawaii" I said giving him a kiss "Let's find a way out of here" I look around and don't see anything "I see nothing" I say looking back at my kawaii shit-chan realising he's not there anymore. "S-shit chan? Where are you? I can't loose you again" I say going to look for him.

Shit-chans pov:

I quickly snuck away and hid behind a wall. "What the fuck" I whispered to myself scared she might hear me. "Whats happening to me.. when she kissed me.. I liked it? No. No. No. Fuck. I can't like her!? She killed me."
I say panicking. I love her so much. I can't hide from her. Suddenly there was a hand on my mouth. "I found you shit-chan~" I stayed silent. "You're mine..Only mine." She said dragging me to a house.

Meows pov:

I've realised that I love shit chan so much more than I show so now.. I'm going to lock him in a house I broke into.. and keep him there forever. Nobody can take him away from me. If they try.. I'll kill them.

The end.. (maybe?)

A/N

This chapter makes no sense so I'm sorry. If you want a chapter 3 please tell me :D I hope u like this chapter!
I hope you have a good day/night!!
Also sorry if there is any spelling mistakes.