Chapter One (Stephen's POV)

"Seriously, Wong. You're broke." Stephen Strange tells him dismissively as Wong follows him towards the double staircase.

Wong reaches into his pockets.

"Wait, wait, wait Stephen." He says pulling out notes.

Stephen stops and turns around.

"How many American dollars?"
Wong thinks for a moment, then frowns.

"About 2 bucks." He replies sheepishly.

"My point." Stephen replies with a slight nodd.

"What would you like?" Stephen sighs now continuing down the steps, Wong following close behind.

"Well, you can't go wrong with a tuna melt."

Stephen scrunches up his face. Just as the pair reach the last step a huge ray of light crashes through the lookout window of kamar taj, and the stairs crumple under the weight of something. Wong and Stephen duck out of the way, though Strange is still looking at the scene intently. As the beam of light dims, The cloak of levitation flutters over and attaches itself to Stephen as he runs back up the staircase. Wong jerks his arms outwards and casts a spell. They peek into the giant hole in the staircase. A man lies there, his skin a shade of bright green, as he catches his breath his skin slowly dials back to normal.

"He's- He's coming, Thanos. Thanos is coming. It's Thanos." He exclaims, somehow starting to pant again as if those few words knocked the breath from him once again.

Wong and Stephen exchange a confused glance, Though from the panic in his voice gives them more than enough clues as to what this name means - Something or someone not good.