Oh, what the fuck-

Note:

This story deals with heavy mental illnesses and topics that some may not find suitable to read. Topics in this story include

War.

Strong Language.

Heavy Topics of Mental Illness.

Very realistic takes on Kakashi's trauma.

suicidal Ideation.

Mourning.

Loss.

If you aren't able properly handle said topics, please don't force yourself to read this. It's okay to step away if you aren't in a good headspace, you can always come back. For those that do, I sincerely hope you like this story, please enjoy your journey with me!!

-Mikey

• • • • • • •

Wandering, something that Kakashi has done most of his adult life. As a child, he never took a step that wasn't meticulous and calculated, no, he was a TRUE Shinobi like his father.

 Calm and calculated.

 Skilled. 

Silent. 

A killer.

Then he got older and progressively forgot he had a will to live. Lost his purpose.

Human killing machine?

Nah, not really anymore.

Kakashi was passed that, or rather, he just stopped giving a shit. He was so fucking tired of waking up, of the constant paranoia and the fighting for lives. He lost drive, got bored of power, wasn't hungry didn't devour-

But could you genuinely BLAME him??

 Mom? Nah 

Dad? That kinky jewelry was too tight for his throbbing, thick, girthy depression.

 Obito? Kersplat, suddenly had a bi villain arc.

 Rin? Simped to death. 

Minato? Kabobed. 

Kushina? Penetrated with her husband and not in a way she'd like. 

It was tomfoolery that he wasn't dead too. Honestly, just feels like God saying to eat shit and live for absolutely no reason. Sure he was a brat of a kid, but he had his reasons. So many expectations, so much pressure- Kakashi was a fucking child. Regardless of if his students were too, they still fucking enjoyed their adolescence for the most part... Okay, maybe that was bullshit, maybe he was starting to feel bad for himself BUT he earned it. He was a kid trapped in a depressed man's body, raising more kids to follow directly in his footsteps, directly to deaths doorstep.

And so for years, Kakashi refused to pass any academy students. 

Then they came along. 

His three.

His new purpose.

If Kakashi was being completely honest here, no. He didn't see anything he hadn't in anyone else. He didn't have some fucking bullshit spark of hope when he saw those brats. Kakashi was just fucking tired. He'd lost hope, and he didn't want to be alone. You're probably reading in disgust, surely he wouldn't pass these kids for no reason, he's no fucking monster, they were different- They used teamwork, they built their ways up to his expectations, they were unique, the last Uchiha, his teachers very spawn?