Damn, that's crazy

Y'know, any sane person with common sense would die after being fatally wounded multiple times and hit by a car.

Now, you see, for the Hatake common sense really wasn't common.

Neither was sanity, bitch left him soon as he hit eight.

Still, one would think that as a ninja he'd be more cautious. He KNEW the area was different, he could smell the pollution like a bloodhound to meat- Only that meat was poison and burned his eyes. Yes, he was glad he had what was left of his mask to at least lighten the smell, though the stench of death and bodily fluids that stained him like paint to a wall wasn't a great alternative, but it was one he was familiar with.
Kakashi recognized he was laying on a much sharper, more coarse floor than the previously comforting grass, a large figure standing above him, body is desperate amounts of pain- Screaming at him not to move, for the sake of his safety and to save from more tissues tearing inside of him. But of course his bitchass sat up anyway, Cracking his neck and groaning tiredly to himself.

The looks of pure horror that the unfamiliar faces held was truly hilarious. Genuinely. God he could watch that over and over again, they all looked so stupid, especially large whale-like thing that once towered over his resting body. 

Is that a fucking Narwhal

Kakashi blinked.
He blinked again.
And again.

"Well that's not the first, Kisame was.. A dolphin..? Sigh."

(A swordsman rolls in his grave)

With a sigh, the Hatake shakily wobbled to his feet, scratching the back of his neck in a way that made it look like he just woke up- Which he technically DID, but, well, he was covered in blood of both him and his 'enemies', the people around him flinching and immediately demanding him to show his hands, though instead of listening, the silver haired man straightened his forehead protector, shimmying his hands into his pockets and yawning. God, he felt like shit. Definitely smelled like it too, and he had no doubt that he certainly looked it judging by the desperately worried gaze of a blonde man.

"Hey guy! Don't worry, nobody's gonna hurt you, you're bleedin' real bad over there, we gotta get you away from the civilians!"

The poor guy looked panicked out of his mind, hands up in a way to mimic surrender, yelling something to the pissed and admittedly tired homeless man next to him. Kakashi almost had the gull to check them out, until a blonde beefcake attempted to grab his damaged arm. Without hesitation, Kakashi had his arm twisted at an uncomfortable angle, sandal pressing hard into his skull, skin rubbing against asphalt painfully.

The blonde giant coughed once, twice- Blood trickling down his jaw before he reached back in another futile attempt to grab Kakashi's leg, the Shinobi almost almost impressed by his determination to contain him. Kakashi lifted his leg swiftly, more of his body weight pressing into the blondes skull.

"ALL MIGHT!!" The smaller blonde next to the sad one screamed, the raven-haired man attempting to restrain Kakashi in what smelled like an old jog strap. He'd be damned if he was getting touched by that rancid cloth. Kakashi swiftly moved off of the man he assumed was All Might, ducking at the swift punch the.. Whale..? Threw at him from behind, kicking the large animal-like mans lower back inward with enough force to slap his lower spine, the larger tumbling forward in pain as the air forcefully escaped his lungs on impact.
 Kakashi inhaled slowly, fingers twitching irritably in his pockets. He didn't look it, but he was exhausted. His Chakra was dangerously low, and though the bleeding stopped he was almost positive his lung was punctured, if his struggle breathing was anything to go by. With a slow inhale, Kakashi mustered up as much Chakra as he could, giving the blonde a piece sign before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

• • • • • • •

When Kakashi woke up in a damp alley with a city rat attempting to steal his food pills, he knew God was testing him. No, seriously. He is at his fucking limit. He was this close to just leaning over and dying, giving the chunky rat a better meal. He's not even gonna deny it, that as the plan. He was defeated and tired, he was content with rotting here.
But no, some tattooed weirdo had to pluck his cigarette from his lips, drop it, rub it out on the ground and lean to Kakashi's level. He looked almost as over this world as Kakashi did, with dull yellow eyes and an awkward look on his patchy brown face. He was pretty, with that pathetic and boring look. Kakashi would even say he was attractive, with those inked up finger, had he not been wearing a fucking atrocious looking hat. Delirious and tired, Kakashi visibly cringed at it, muttering a quiet 'Eesh' under his breath at the sight of it. 

The brown-skinned man looked seriously baffled by his reaction, scoffing in clear offense before reaching forward and flicking a long finger against Kakashi's (probably fractured) skull, biting down in irritation. "Yeah, well, you don't look too hot either with all that blood all over you. You smell like death. And sweat." The man chastised, Kakashi only groaning loudly in response, lolling his head backwards, inhaling slowly through his lungs.

"Rough night?"

The nin chuckled a genuine, breathless laugh

"You have no idea."

"All that blood yours?"

"Some of it."

The man in front of him chewed his lip, pondering to himself silently. The alley was dark and this guy was bleeding with no sign of it stopping. Without a second to rethink his actions, he opened his mouth

"You bleeding out here is lowering the value of this clubs property."

'Wow, amazingly said, great word choice there.' The stranger practically throttled himself.

Despite his blunt and cold remark, Kakashi laughed again, hand clutching his bleeding stomach. 

"Sorry, property value wasn't exactly my first priority. As you can see, I'm a little out of commission. Please, excuse me for bleeding all over your pretty cement."

The yellow eyed man smirked to himself, chuckling quietly as well. 

"It'd look worse if you died here. You mind letting me fix you up? I'm a doctor, I've got a clinic not too far from here."

Kakashi blinked up at the taller man from against the clubs wall, looking towards the back door from beside the trashcan.

 'Donquixote's, huh?'

Kakashi hummed to himself in thought. It was bleed out here, or follow a stranger who claims to be a doctor to his 'Clinic'. The Shinobi smiles breathlessly behind his mask, holding his hand out for the other to haul him up as agreement, the inked male smiling slightly before pulling him up with minimal struggle, an arm securely around Kakashi's waist while he himself wrapped his open one around the strangers neck limply from his side, leaning against him tiredly. If worse comes to worse and he tries something, Kakashi could always kill him and flee.

"I didn't catch your name, Doctor."

"That's because I didn't throw it."

"That's rich. I'm Kakashi, Kakashi Hatake. Where are we?"

"Law. Welcome to Musutafu, Kakashi-Ya."

• • • • • • •
Note

GASP!! Mikey actually wrote a second chapter after
fucking months of not even thinking about this book?!?!?!
Sound the alarm!!!

Nah, I'm joking. Hey, welcome back to the shitshow.
As you can see, I'm winging this and have no fucking idea where it's going.
But hey, feel free to watch this pan out.
Remember, multiple crossovers in here that only center around
Kakashi and his travels through the BNHA universe.
Some folks are just here because I want them to be.

See you next update, yeah? Mwah

-Mikey