EddMatt Rewrite One (First One)

Matt's P.o.v.

   It was around 5pm in the evening, getting close to it I believe. "OMG GUYS THE CHILDREN IS COMING ON SOON... We can't miss our favorite show!!" I screamed across the house running in a mad dash towards our living room. I saw Tom sitting on the couch and pushed him over roughly to secure my seat on the sofa.

  "We now would like to announce it's the five minute commercial break until The Children begins." The news announcer said staring blankly ahead toward the camera. Man I wish I was on camera right now.. With a big mirror by me so I could watch and listen to myself preform. Tom let out a loud sigh for once not seeming to be in the mood to watch The Children. "You okay Tom?" I asked not taking my eyes off the screen. that is until a boring advertisement for bacon cola started playing. There was a few moments of silence before Tom stood up and looked at me. "For once I just don't feel like watching the children. You and Edd have fun watching, I'm gonna go upstairs get drunk and mess around with Susan. Later.." He sounded a little bumbed or annoyed hmmm I wonder why..

Tom's P.o.v.

Stupid Matt he accidentally broke the last Smirmoff bottle we had in the house earlier today and I'm still upset about it! I stormed up to my room lightly slamming the door as Edd was passing by it. "Tom.. Are you still mad about it?" Edd's voice sheepishly spoke outside my closed door. "Tsk you think?!" I yelled back angered and annoyed by his question then proceeded to face plant onto my bed groaning.
"Well Matt and I are gonna watch The Children you're more than welcome to come join us whenever!" he said his voice seeming to get quieter, I heard his footsteps sounds as he walked downstairs.
"ugh!" with a grunt i got up and grabbed Susan and began gently strumming. Stupid Edd and Matt I must play quieter now because of The Children... So stupid.

Edd's P.o.v.

Well I tried! Quickly rushing away from Tom's door I scurried down the steps into the kitchen, grabbed an ice cold cola from the fridge then hopped off into the living room. I spotted Matt staring intently at the television. "You're just in time it's about to start!!!" Matt said happiness obvious in his voice. Oh boy if only he realized how angry Tom is.. Oh well that'll be a later issue. I nudged Matt over on the couch and sat down next to him once he moved over a little.
"And now for The Children!" the broadcasters voice rang out. In one hundred percent honesty i was a bit not interested in watching the show tonight. The whole thing with Matt and Tom has really rattled me today. I heard Matt giggle while watching the show I turned to face him smiling. His laughs and giggles are so precious. He's truly a naive bean. And that's saying something since I'm also pretty naive! He truly didn't mean to knock over the bottle either. Matt's always been a bit of a klutz all his life, it really shouldn't of upset Tom that bad. I turned away from Matt and took a sip of my cola. My attention span must be really bad today, I thought to myself. I kept glancing at Matt from time to time. Y'know he's actually pretty cute, handsome even, of course I've never told him I think that.. Oh no way. But i just couldn't help peeking over at him every so often. I took another sip of cola and sighed. Matt's head shifted. Did he hear me? No probably not, I brushed it off. Tom's guitar could faintly be heard in the background but no way on earth I'd ask him to lower it now, plus looking at Matt he doesn't seem to even notice it. Well time to at least pretend I'm watching this show for Matt's sake. I'm sure he'll be going on and on about it later on.

Matt's P.o.v.

Hmmm Edd's been looking at me a lot tonight I wonder why. Imagine if he liked me back? Pffft what a thought, a nice one but only that a thought. A dream or a fantasy even. I heard him sigh earlier on in the show, I hope he's alright. Trying to focus on the show became harder as it went on.. Edd kept glancing at me and I think I started blushing. "And we'll be right back to The Children, stay tuned!" ahhh finally a commercial break. I let out a loud yawn and turned to Edd smiling. "Hey Edd whatcha been looking at tonight?" Edd turned to face me yet again, this time his face bright red.
"O-Oh i was just looking-g at the uhhh the umm plant over next to you!! yeah t-that!" Edd stuttered out nervously. For some reason I wasn't buying it. Scooting every so slightly next to Edd I asked again.
"What were you really looking at Edd?" i said sternly but still smiling. Edd's blush deepened. and he mumbled something that I couldn't hear. "One more time I couldn't hear you."
With a loud slurp of his cola Edd repeated what he said. "I said I was looking at you..." His voice soft and sounded extremely embarrassed. He was looking at me??
"M-Me why were you looking at me. Haha Edd you're so silly!" I said quickly turning to face away from him, my face now a bit hot and and must of been a pinkish red. There was silence until another loud Slurrrrp sound came from Edd. Hesitantly Turning to face him i was greeted to his face closer than it was originally to mine. H-Hey Edd what are y...."
"Well Matt if you must know I think I was staring at you so much because.. I like to look at you, you're so handsome and cute, sweet and bubbly, I can't help admiring you and your personality every day.. I think i really like you Matt" Edd finished his sentences and looked away and down toward the floor. I smiled even bigger making almost a squeal like noise. I pulled Edd closer to me pulling him into a gently but surprise hug.
"Oh you, you really are silly!! Silly and adorable!" You've finally told me huh? I mean Tom told me a while ago you probably felt this way and boy he was right!!" Edd looked completely shocked but also confused. "OH and to tell you the truth I've liked you for a bit as well! Isn't that funny?" I chuckled letting go of him. Edd took a moment to process and smiled slightly at first then my words truly hit him.
"Wait you truly like me too?! Matt you're not kidding right?" I laughed and pulled him closer, looking deep into his eyes I said, "I truly mean it Edd, I really do.."

Edd's P.o.v.

Without hesitation I closed the gap between Matt and myself and to my little bit of shock I felt him kiss me back. His lips soft and smooth, his kiss made me warm and feel like I was melting all over. I pulled away only to be pulled back in for a second kiss a moment later, a sweet, loving kiss. A moment I truly would cherish forever. After parting ways both of us smiling I reached for my cola taking a loud sip again making a loud Slurp. "Y'know what also gave you away Edd? I turned to face Matt cocking my head to one side. "How loud you were slurping your cola without realizing it!" He said with a laugh making me burst out laughing too.

3rd Person's P.o.v.

"And that ends tonight's episode of The Children tune back next week for next weeks new episode! And now for the 6 o'clock news!"
"Awww we missed this weeks episode just about Edd! What should we do?" Matt began to fake pout making Edd pull him into his arms and shake his head.
"Well Matt right now let's just cuddle and we'll catch the rerun of this episode within the week okay?" Matt nodded happily and snuggled up closer to Edd. Tom's music still silently echoing though-out the house, oblivious to the two love birds.

andddd done over 1400+ words later i like this one wayyyy better than the first and i think ive really improved. p.s. without auto capitalization and corrections on mobile makes this hard😂😂😂but its okay. i hope whoever reads this likes it and peace home slices bread slices. take care of yourselves. byeeee!!!!